List Mgmt. Hawthorn 2018 Trade discussion NO OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there actually any official word that Burton has either refused the trade or has/was taken off the trade table or is it just hearsay like most other things at this time of the year ?

Is there actually any official word that Burton has either refused the trade or has/was taken off the trade table or is it just hearsay like most other things at this time of the year ?
No official word but Burton's manager is on trade radio Monday morning

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I realise Scully hasn't nominated Hawks yet but I'd be interested to know if he has made any sort of verbal commitment to us at all.
Nothing official which makes media coverage of it curious. I’d have thought other clubs would be working hard to sign him, especially in a fire sale. He’s a gun.

I realise Scully hasn't nominated Hawks yet but I'd be interested to know if he has made any sort of verbal commitment to us at all.

It was reported that St. Kilda had a crack but were shut down. Other clubs also tried calling his manager but were met with radio silence. He's already done a medical with us, met with Clarko and by all reports is keen to come to us. To me that certainly suggests there's a verbal agreement between Scully and the club. Everything being reported suggests he's ours.

Most media have been running with both the Giants and us pretty much having a deal done, if that's the case you would think he has committed to us.

HUGE MAIL UPDATE!
Im always skeptical of inside info, itk, sources etc, but this mail is 100% fact. Only found out today. It's a few days old and if I had my finger on the pulse earlier, I would have told you all earlier. My appologies. Anyway, here it is.

If I pay before October 9th, my gas bill is only $133.49.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was reported that St. Kilda had a crack but were shut down. Other clubs also tried calling his manager but were met with radio silence. He's already done a medical with us, met with Clarko and by all reports is keen to come to us. To me that certainly suggests there's a verbal agreement between Scully and the club. Everything being reported suggests he's ours.[
Would assume their waiting on Wingard deal to complete before this is finalised

HUGE MAIL UPDATE!
Im always skeptical of inside info, itk, sources etc, but this mail is 100% fact. Only found out today. It's a few days old and if I had my finger on the pulse earlier, I would have told you all earlier. My appologies. Anyway, here it is.

That's spam, mate.

Don't get sucked in

HUGE MAIL UPDATE!

Yours was better than mine.

I got "You have been invited to the law court to see the judge because of your law violation. Click here for documents"

So clicked on it, and then one of my kidneys was gone...

If clubs accepted fan testicles as tradable items, I think we'd all be eunuchs after we got Mitchell and O'Meara in the same trade period.
Imagine if we never got those 2. Our midfield would be of serious concern.

What a trade period that was. Still hugely underrated outside Hawthorn how important that couple of weeks were for our club.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Imagine if we never got those 2. Our midfield would be of serious concern.

What a trade period that was. Still hugely underrated outside Hawthorn how important that couple of weeks were for our club.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
We traded away our future and tore out the fabric of the club, if I recall correctly

HUGE MAIL UPDATE!

I only pay $190 every 36 months, your getting ripped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back