News Hawthorn AGM 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely pitiful the way that this sort scaremongering is being run through the media, by people connected to the club.

The votes are already in, you dumb *s.
Again excuse the peaceful intrusion. I couldn’t believe todays HS report quoting the mentor / commercial consultant. From afar it appeared the most desperate last effort to persuade some last minute votes ‘Nanks’ way. As I indicated in an earlier post, I’m a conservative thinker yet there’s no doubt in my mind change at Hawthorn is due and I think Gowers is honourable and a decent person. I think he would be a more suitable choice for now.

The whole episode must leave a nasty Tate in your mouths, and that’s coming from knowledge of what a nasty taste ‘tastes’ like…. Thank god it’s over. I think Mitchell is bold and decisive and as long as the new Board are behind his team, the Club will go through a period of transition and emerge a better outfit. Roll on round 1!!

This is an absolutely outrageous situation.
Whoever this Matthew Berriman is, he should be cut from the club immediately.

What’s far worse is the likelihood that the current board, probably Kennett and Nankivell, have seemingly put him up to this.
And this on top of the lack of transparency from the board in the lead up to this election.

Kennett and Nankivell should be asked to publicly disavow this outrageous statement from this turkey. If they had no input into Berriman‘s tirade, or if they object to it (as officers of the club), they should say so immediately.

This is not Trumpsville. We are still a democratic organisation - which should be administered In a professional and transparent manner.
He is a mate of Kennett.

Kennett: gowers has not been a continuous member

Ok if we’re in to a nit pick, Jeff recommended hawthorn merge, put. His hand up for chairman of Melbourne demons etc etc

So the electronic poll has closed. The result should be known.

Is the AGM now just the winning president and directors? Or is it kept ‘secret’ LOL with a cantankerous AGM

I actually don't know who I want to win now.. I voted Gowers but who the hell knows if he'll be competent. I just hope the best candidate wins.

Ok if we’re in to a nit pick, Jeff recommended hawthorn merge, put. His hand up for chairman of Melbourne demons etc etc
I thought all Premiership players were life members, or am I wrong?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeff also played some sort of amazing trick on the Tasmanian government where he suggested Hawthorn could relocate to Tasmania.

Jeff also played some sort of amazing trick on the Tasmanian government where he suggested Hawthorn could relocate to Tasmania.

Which his apparatchiks on here were gushing was some form of 4D chess as opposed to an embarrassing game of chicken with our club’s identity.

Absolutely pitiful the way that this sort scaremongering is being run through the media, by people connected to the club.

The votes are already in, you dumb *s.
The old " You get what you voted for" routine. They know that Nank is in trouble so their putting ideas and visions in people's heads about what the future will look like. Pathetic stuff. And they go on about the Gowers camp making it politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back