News Hawthorn and Adidas part ways in 2022…what next?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to be at least 2-2....

TBH if we are 2-2 after Round 4 I'll be pretty happy. Besides Collingwood, those other 3 teams are quality and if we can snag one of the 3 I will be happy. Anything more than that is a bonus to me.

Not really - I picked up that he had been training - I think he was alluding to the heat in Darwin while doing some training at some point.

EDIT: I listened again - he said he was given a training program when he was away at the start of the interview. About 3 minutes in he says he had a program of running and leg work - and that he tried to complete that 'as best as he could'. Sounds to me as though he was training.
Video or IT DIDNT HAPPEN!

Amazing that we're the only AFL club with adidas sponsorship.

Even more so that ISC have like 7

As a storeman for a major sporting retailer, I can't explain enough how grateful I am for the fact you just mentioned. Adidas send bulk mixtures of stock that needs to be meticulously sorted through, but do so in the absolute worst cardboard imaginable. If more major AFL sides had Adidas sponsorships it would just add to my daily meltdowns over hard to find stock and box collapses :p.

As a storeman for a major sporting retailer, I can't explain enough how grateful I am for the fact you just mentioned. Adidas send bulk mixtures of stock that needs to be meticulously sorted through, but do so in the absolute worst cardboard imaginable. If more major AFL sides had Adidas sponsorships it would just add to my daily meltdowns over hard to find stock and box collapses :p.
Maybe Adidas should source Visy assistance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bump, does anyone have any insight into our contract situation with Adidas? The Footy Jumper board seems to think Adidas will leave the league when their contract expires with us in 2022. Any one know anything? Would love a reunion with Puma as there aren't too many good options out there these days, and seriously some of the companies making guernseys put out some crap.

Bump, does anyone have any insight into our contract situation with Adidas? The Footy Jumper board seems to think Adidas will leave the league when their contract expires with us in 2022. Any one know anything? Would love a reunion with Puma as there aren't too many good options out there these days, and seriously some of the companies making guernseys put out some crap.

Puma would be my preference. Or Asics. They've done great, quality work with the Bulldogs.

Puma would be my preference. Or Asics. They've done great, quality work with the Bulldogs.
They have that swirling hypnotic symbol on them that only umpires can see.

Really hope we go Nike. They’ve come back in the AFL picture with both Collingwood & Sydney this season & their apparel looks great.
anything apart from Nike is a step down from adidas

Really hope we go Nike. They’ve come back in the AFL picture with both Collingwood & Sydney this season & their apparel looks great.
Nike has done a great job with all the Sydney gear this year, would be totally cool with Nike.

Puma i can live with, like the Carlton and Tigers stuff.

Asics would be solid and New balance as well not terrible.

Anything else is a big no from me.

Nike are not actually sponsoring those clubs they just give them their gear for free. Adidas actually sponsor us on top of the gear.

Ehhh Puma is ok.... except for the fact their sizing is a bit warped. I had to get a 4xl guernsey in 2012. While I can wear an XL 2013-2020 Adidas guernsey without looking like a gigantic bumblebee.

Asics look ok but is their quality up to standard ? I'll say NO as I've had Asics clothing that I didn't get much use/wearng out of due to how fast they degraded.

If Adidas exit, I say pester Nike!!

Ehhh Puma is ok.... except for the fact their sizing is a bit warped. I had to get a 4xl guernsey in 2012. While I can wear an XL 2013-2020 Adidas guernsey without looking like a gigantic bumblebee.

Asics look ok but is their quality up to standard ? I'll say NO as I've had Asics clothing that I didn't get much use/wearng out of due to how fast they degraded.

If Adidas exit, I say pester Nike!!
Any news regarding our Adidas sponsorship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back