News Hawthorn and Adidas part ways in 2022…what next?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone asked about credit for the Indigenous artists who designed the artwork on the training singlets and run on shirt. Can’t speak for the latter but a little digging and I’m fairly certain the artist who did the Hawk on the training singlets is Tom Day. He did artwork for our 2019 reconciliation plan which features the same Hawk design. Also noticed that Sam often wears a pin with the design at press conferences.

same that was my vote.

Wish we could bring back Power Rangers though, I loved that haha.

I have 2 power rangers guernseys (one regularafl logo and another with the gold afl logo) haven't worn either in ages.. might do so on the next John Travolta Saturday Night Fever tribute event.

How do I know ??? Just a small matter of paying attention to what’s available when you buy shoes perhaps . I still think their mens range stinks and won’t buy them but hey I don’t eat KFC either but as you said and as I have stated the $$ are obviously good and as a sponsor that’s all that matters .Have to admit the guy who originally posted this rumour has done a great job garnering interest . He basically said “Adidas are out Skechers are in “ which is true to a certain extent but if he hadve said words to the effect “ our new apparel sponser is ISC and the shoe brand Skechers are going to have naming rights on the collar “ I don’t think he would’ve got the same reaction. He would be great working for a newspaper coming up with headlines whoever he is .
How do I know ??? Just a small matter of paying attention to what’s available when you buy shoes perhaps . I still think their mens range stinks and won’t buy them but hey I don’t eat KFC either but as you said and as I have stated the $$ are obviously good and as a sponsor that’s all that matters .Have to admit the guy who originally posted this rumour has done a great job garnering interest . He basically said “Adidas are out Skechers are in “ which is true to a certain extent but if he hadve said words to the effect “ our new apparel sponser is ISC and the shoe brand Skechers are going to have naming rights on the collar “ I don’t think he would’ve got the same reaction. He would be great working for a newspaper coming up with headlines whoever he is .
I think Skechers is doing more than just being a naming sponsor on the jumper. Kudos to the Hawthorn F.C in getting the best deal for the club and it’s members!

I think Skechers is doing more than just being a naming sponsor on the jumper. Kudos to the Hawthorn F.C in getting the best deal for the club and it’s members!
What else exactly? Members discount on their products? Are they bringing out footy boots for the team to wear ? I suggested this but was told that is was just the naming rights on the guernsey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back