Hawthorn and the Link with Tom Hawkins. The Reason Tom Hawkins such a headcase?

Remove this Banner Ad

No one gives a sh*t about that irrelevant club anymore. You've got past greats/captains slagging off the club in the media, calling out its past cheating ways etc - we don't care. Just shut up and go away, minnows.
Hawthorn

Maybe Bottom Fourthorn are the real pufferfish of the AFL?

Start out as a minnow, get bigger as they win a few games, then become minnows again :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one gives a sh*t about that irrelevant club anymore. You've got past greats/captains slagging off the club in the media, calling out its past cheating ways etc - we don't care. Just shut up and go away, minnows.

Yet you handbaggers flood every single one of the freds both in The Bay and the Lame Board.

I cant imagjne what your own board looks like.

Yet you handbaggers flood every single one of the freds both in The Bay and the Lame Board.

I cant imagjne what your own board looks like.
23-28-30-tenor.gif

Anyone else suprised?
Nope, yet I'm also not surprised that the usual swarm of Geelong flogs instantly showed up, like the swarm of flies attracted to a freshly laid dog turd that they are.

Harsh, I think plenty of people still care about your clubs mediocre history

Remove this Banner Ad

Back