Hawthorn and Umpires

Remove this Banner Ad

Rockford

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong
We've all heard the excuses from Hawthorn supporters in the past, about the conspiracy theory that the Umpires have it in for them. Will we see a thread this week from the Hawks fans thanking the Umpires for their help against West Coast?

agree, i want to kill some ***** right now. theres a few guys on my list:

1. scott mclaren
2. brent staker
3. other umpire tosser
4 other w***er man in green.

That 50 against Lewis was very borderline and Glass didn't do himself any favours when he stuck his arms straight up in the air and made himself look incredibly guilty.

Yep only the 1 more free kick to the opposition this week....Any Hawk supporter would thank the ump's for allowing us to get that close.

I was thinking more the free against Cox that they imagined as he was about to throw the footy on the boot and snap for goal. Or the one to Franklin against Glass to basically kill off the contest that was also imaginary, amongst others...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That 50 against Lewis was very borderline and Glass didn't do himself any favours when he stuck his arms straight up in the air and made himself look incredibly guilty.

Drilled Priddis into the ground for 3 seconds after he had marked it. That was one of the best decisions all day.

Glass put his arms in the air to show that they were NOWHERE near Franklin's back.

Glass should've just walked off the ground. It must be almost impossible to be a backman nowadays.

Drilled Priddis into the ground for 3 seconds after he had marked it. That was one of the best decisions all day.

Glass put his arms in the air to show that they were NOWHERE near Franklin's back.

Glass should've just walked off the ground. It must be almost impossible to be a backman nowadays.

Oh man. Not that it really matters but watch that incident again and try not to be biased.

Not at all, I was enjoying the contest, it was a good hard fought game but the Umpires handed it to the Hawks on a silver platter in the last quarter. If I was going to troll the Hawks I wouldn't start a thread about Umpires.

Look up the frees AGAINST and report back to us.

Not at all, I was enjoying the contest, it was a good hard fought game but the Umpires handed it to the Hawks on a silver platter in the last quarter. If I was going to troll the Hawks I wouldn't start a thread about Umpires.

So did you watch the game from an unbiased my teams not involved point of view?

Judging by your signature Rockford I doubt it :p

A Geelong supporter complaining about another side supposedly getting favoured by the umps. You're funny!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back