Ultimate Glory Hawthorn blue sky discussion thread 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Something great I've noticed this season is selection issues due to having an abundance of young guys playing well at Box Hill. In the past I can remember thinking I wanted to see younger guys get games over others mostly due to them just being high draft picks etc. but now there seems to be really healthy competition for spots in the AFL side and whilst its still early for a lot of these guys, I cant help but feel like we're going to have a really deep team in a couple years. So excited for the next chapter

Should finish with 8 wins matching last year.

So much improve from our young players and still have our highest draft pick since 2005 to come.
Much more comfortable 8 wins than last year too. Plus it feels like Richmond, GWS x2, and Adelaide were games we could/should have won if not for bad luck and bullshit suspensions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tough one, though Anderson and Rowell will be underrated in there just due to being Gold Coast.

Port is obviously the best pairing but also a year older than ours and Gold Coasts.

Would rate Freo's the worst. Serong is a star but honestly I don't find Brayshaw to be an impactful player at all, was very confused about all the talk around him last season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back