Opinion Hawthorn - Clarkson - Fagan Racism Investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't reckon that's a particularly terminal conflict of interest. He was seen as a person of integrity and well qualified. A suppisedly bitter cuz from something that occurred years ago shouldn't preclude him. Gets dicey if the cuz is a major contributor though.
This is a qualitative review, the potential for bias is massive. No serious investigation would have used a relative of one the subjects. This really should go without saying.

The more puzzling question is why Hawthorn signed off on this.

This is a qualitative review, the potential for bias is massive. No serious investigation would have used a relative of one the subjects. This really should go without saying.

The more puzzling question is why Hawthorn signed off on this.

I didn’t think it was a qualitative review or a serious investigation. It was only ever a unilateral collection of experiences. And once something of concern was recorded and provided to Hawthorn, they acted according to league requirements. Really can’t see where they’ve erred in any meaningful way.

I didn’t think it was a qualitative review or a serious investigation. It was only ever a unilateral collection of experiences. And once something of concern was recorded and provided to Hawthorn, they acted according to league requirements. Really can’t see where they’ve erred in any meaningful way.
Yes, and this has been lost in the media firestorm. Some people seem to think that the Hawthorn report was an "investigation" and that everything since has been a coverup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back