Remove this Banner Ad

Hellgood

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 21, 2006
WA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
They have been awful today. Absolutely shocking. Is this only because Buddy is out? They have so many gun players, but they haven't stood up today. We've seen them seriously challenge Geelong, but what about the other contenders? Collingwood should have no trouble with them and Carlton would also beat them. I'd rate them on par with Essendon at the moment. Impressive on their day, but not consistent enough to be able to seriously challenge for a flag this year. Am I being too harsh? Would it seem as bad if young Lisle could kick straight?

On a side note they have been raped by the men in red today. Fremantle seem to get the better of the umpires just about every week this year.

Kick outs are terrible.. Their defence started to believe the hype imo.

Spoke to soon as this game is not over. Regardless of the result they won't beat Geelong or Collingwood at the business end. Their youngsters coming through are doing very very well though and it might only be a year or two until they are a top 2 side. Stratton out this year hurts.

Freo by the way inexperienced and undermanned or not are a gutless pathetic footy team right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Hawks playing some good footy now.

I think Freo may just be the softest side in the league when it comes to tackling and are very poor defensively except for the backline.

And ffs if we aint gonna win anyway get Pav out of the centre and blood a new player.

Very very gutsy win. Turned things around almost instantly despite playing horribly and having everything going Fremantle's way. Rioli is just amazing. Guys like Hodge, Mitchell, Sewell stand up when it counts.

They will threaten in September, but I don't think they'll be able to match Collingwood. Somehow they always seem to have a close game against Geelong so don't discount them against the Cats if they do come across them. They've shown they have the guts, thas for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back