Autopsy Hawthorn defeats the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey everyone, sorry to intrude, I hope you don't mind (too much :p)

I was watching Talking Footy last night and they were talking up how instructional Hodgey still is as a leader and showed some clips, having a word with Tom Mitchell etc.
They then showed them getting into the circle to sing the song after the game and Hodge said to someone, "You don't say that."
The Panel were in awe and commended how much of a leader he still is, but I feel like he was taking the piss here and they couldn't see it. Dangerfield was also on the panel cacking himself laughing. I'm sure you guys would have been able to read it better than me, not that it's even important. I thought it was funny. The 'experts' take themselves very seriously.

Cheers everyone and congrats on the win.

That's why I like lake and NickyDal in the media

I heard a couple of stories today which, if true, put a humorous postscript on Thursday nights game.

A mate said that his mother, a paid up crows member who didn't attend the game, went to bed 5 minutes into the last quarter "because she said she couldn't handle the strain of watching a tight game".

This one may be apocryphal but it still gave me a laugh; the escalators in the eastern stand broke down about halfway through the last quarter because of the weight of people trying to leave.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back