Review Hawthorn Fantasy / supercoach questions

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Any AFL Fantasy players amongst us who think Worpel can up his average to 105+ this season?

He's in my Supercoach team. I think he will explode a bit this season. If you are doing fantasy he should be a lock because he won't be punished when he has the occasional poor disposal game which he can be prone to.

Would have had 35+ touches with ease against the Dogs last week.

Any AFL Fantasy players amongst us who think Worpel can up his average to 105+ this season?
He's going to have to learn to rest as a FP so hopefully his goals will increase this season.

Milkshaker

Cancelled
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Does anyone know if Spikers is running any Hawks SC leagues this year?
I used to get them up and running with her. Have not heard form her for a bit. I don't think her account is still active? spikers

Edit I was Great 2008. Quit footy for a month when Howe got rubbed out because 'he caused an injury'. Could not stay away form my Hawks thought.

Jan 18, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I used to get them up and running with her. Have not heard form her for a bit. I don't think her account is still active? spikers

Edit I was Great 2008. Quit footy for a month when Howe got rubbed out because 'he caused an injury'. Could not stay away form my Hawks thought.

I'm keen to play if we can get some Hawks SC leagues going. If it's too much trouble to get Divisions sorted out happy to just create a League and post the Code here and first in best dressed?

Milkshaker

Cancelled
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Would you be doing one this year by yourself?
I'm keen to play if we can get some Hawks SC leagues going. If it's too much trouble to get Divisions sorted out happy to just create a League and post the Code here and first in best dressed?

We used to have about 7 leagues which Spikers kept on a spreadsheet. Div 1 relegation was the bottom 4 lowest scoring players overall. Promoted players were top 2 overall scorers Div 2.

The other two promoted where the highest overall scorers (if applicable) across all leagues. That is, if you scored the most points out of any Hawks Bigfooty League and you where in Div 6 you have the chance to jump to Div 1 rather than labouring through the relegation/promotion system. It worked well to create a strong Div 1 Hawks League.

I may be able to arrange it. Would the process above still be ok?

Jan 18, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
We used to have about 7 leagues which Spikers kept on a spreadsheet. Div 1 relegation was the bottom 4 lowest scoring players overall. Promoted players were top 2 overall scorers Div 2.

The other two promoted where the highest overall scorers (if applicable) across all leagues. That is, if you scored the most points out of any Hawks Bigfooty League and you where in Div 6 you have the chance to jump to Div 1 rather than labouring through the relegation/promotion system. It worked well to create a strong Div 1 Hawks League.

I may be able to arrange it. Would the process above still be ok?

That would be amazing if you had the time to do that. I'd be in like a shot.

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
For Supercoach, I'm going in with Worpel as a POD at M4.
Phillips at F3.
Then currently Kosi and Downie as bench rookies. Brockman perhaps as well if named.

Milkshaker

Cancelled
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Does anyone know if Spikers is running any Hawks SC leagues this year?

Get on Board THawks.

Mar 11, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I saw Mitchell's comments that he'll be playing round 1. If so, will you guys be picking him?

I've had him the whole time and think he's underpriced, especially given that it was earned after a full year out, but is his shoulder issue bad enough to significantly hamper his scoring (for SC)?

The guy is just so unbelievably reliable that I find it hard to look past him at that price.

Milkshaker

Cancelled
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I saw Mitchell's comments that he'll be playing round 1. If so, will you guys be picking him?

I've had him the whole time and think he's underpriced, especially given that it was earned after a full year out, but is his shoulder issue bad enough to significantly hamper his scoring (for SC)?

The guy is just so unbelievably reliable that I find it hard to look past him at that price.
Potential Super-POD or play it safe like the other 96% of teams as of 1500 hours 15/3/21?

Veer Right

Premium Platinum
May 11, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Scrimshaw playing R1? If so, will he still be taking the reigns from Sicily doing his role?

Back