Hawthorn FC worst nightmare the 2017 Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Your team is down on confidence at the moment and it shows. Needs a morale boosting win to turn things around. Need that one great tackle or that team lifting goal a bit of enthusiasm, need your leaders to lift.

latest

TheFourPillars, yesterday...

**** me, you Hawkies sure are up and about after winning the flag on Saturday. Hopefully you don't get a premiership hangover in June and July
At least we are up and about after a win, you lot were up and about after signing Stringer :$

I like that you feel your above story:
1) was worth quoting;
2) was evidence that you know about football;
3) merits a response in kind

Feel free to read through my posting history and decide.

Your failure to understand coaching versus list quality indicates your football knowledge is limited.

I know you think I know nothing about football because I don't think St Kilda are currently building a list that will be a regular top 4 side

The more pertinent questions are do you know anything about football?

And is there anyone at all that knows anything about football - the way you defined it there might be no one left in the world who knows anything about football

Your team is down on confidence at the moment and it shows. Needs a morale boosting win to turn things around. Need that one great tackle or that team lifting goal a bit of enthusiasm, need your leaders to lift.

Stating the obvious but who?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Better than fine. I log in to BigFooty to find out I'm apparently one of the biggest things in most Hawthorn supporters lives!

It's more than a little flattering to find out your work has so profoundly affected so many people, let me tell you

Better than fine. I log in to BigFooty to find out I'm apparently one of the biggest things in most Hawthorn supporters lives!

It's more than a little flattering to find out your work has so profoundly affected so many people, let me tell you
Lance, I only come to BF for your posts & threads, otherwise I would be watching reruns of Neighbours. From the perspective of round 7 with the Hawkers sitting in fourth, this thread has been a real ripper.

It’s the least I can do when you’ve shown so much concern about the situation the hawks find themselves in. Friendships are about giving back not just receiving

Remove this Banner Ad

Back