Hawthorn FC worst nightmare the 2017 Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

You seem lost, this thread isn't even about Essendon.

It is a thread about people laughing at a team who traded out a future first round pick for a star, then had a poor start to the year.

Perhaps it could be about Essendon now?

Personally I dont think Essendon are going to be uber-s**t this year like most of you thought Hawthorn would be, but that doesn't make it less funny after the shitshow today,

Being a Hawthorn supporter is akin to playing a video game on easy mode settings.

* me just sitting back relaxing and watching the Premierships roll in. Have us pencilled in for 2021-2023 threepeaters again.

Worpel going back to back to back Normies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being a Hawthorn supporter is akin to playing a video game on easy mode settings.

**** me just sitting back relaxing and watching the Premierships roll in. Have us pencilled in for 2021-2023 threepeaters again.

Worpel going back to back to back Normies.

I lived through a 17 year drought so won't be taking anything for granted.

This sums it up perfectly.
Real Elm Street stuff!

I asked for more nightmares and boy did freddy deliver.

Impey, Wingard, Scully and Scrimshaw.

905f921e8db846717245744c003e296a.gif

Hawthorn's first pick will hilariously be #32.

If Essendon finish 4th this year (like many of their fans thought was possible before today), their first round pick will hilariously be #33.

Of course they seem unlikely to finish top 4, but even finish bottom 4 at 15th only gets them pick #22 as their first shot in the draft. How Dodoro keeps his job after so many years without a finals win is mind boggling.
Wright >>>>>>>>>>>> Dodoro

You can afford to give away draft picks for players if you've got Hawthorn's eye for hole filling. Dodoro just gets a hard on over anything pretty that wanders by, and is giving up valuable picks for the wrong player types as a result. Dodoro must have some serious dirt on important figures in the Essendon hierarchy to have kept his job so long. Probably knows where the missing spreadsheets are buried.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back