Universal Love Hawthorn finish - Triple M Commentary (3AW + Bonus 2004 Triple M vid also in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

err Ive heard better (MMM ESS v CARL and Melksham efforts from a few years back as an example)

I thought Tony Leonard on 3AW did an amazing call of the game. The last two minutes were perfect.

The entire 3AW call was ruined by Derm constantly gobbing off any Hawthorn player for every single piece of play. The way he carried on when Roughead touched the ball after being smashed all day was pathetic.

I can't be the only one to find BT great on radio but nauseating on tv.
The whole Triple M set up works great. First of all they don't need to tell us what their favourite movie is, they actually discuss whats happening as it's radio and it doesn't have rompingwins.

Ch7 is to televised football what Caroline is to fair and honest articles.

Tragic that the telecast is tarnished with Rompingwins' insipid attempt at a call.

Almost as bad as Kelly Underwood hacking out the call with Bartel's after the siren kick. Rubbish.

How was his insipid finish? "And time will....beat...them" as drama is unfolding all over the place, Hamish is just drolly rapping the game up.

Was a pretty good argument for not having the countdown clock there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there was a count up clock or one of those "five minute warning" alerts during the last quarter, I may not have been here this afternoon.

those hawthorn boys sure are a sour bunch

Just wanted to discuss the outcome of the game with them in a civil manner in their thread.

They didnt like my signature.

Whats their problem

Are you able to pick a commentary with that site?

Shamefully no.

I mean, it is the 21st century and all, but no. So I'll have to live with Remember-My-Name: Hame! associated with the vision forevermore. Small price to pay I guess.

I remember getting the comeback game v North and you were able to choose between a couple of radio station and TV. Think 7 had Hutchy commentating so i always watched it with the triplem commentary on.

I remember getting the comeback game v North and you were able to choose between a couple of radio station and TV. Think 7 had Hutchy commentating so i always watched it with the triplem commentary on.

and pretty sure Doug Hawkins was doing the 'special comments'
most of the time he was chuckling as we scored goal after to goal to come back into the game

Be a nice little service if the AFL ran a well functioning site where you could replay any game you want, overlayed with the commentary team you wanted.

Option to download those games in decent quality from the Net even for a fee would be nice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back