Prediction Hawthorn Guernsey Numbers in 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
LA Clippers
Who do we think will get number upgrades next season? Hilly will depart leaving number 10 vacant, and Litherland a high chance of leaving makes the number 17 vacant again too. Would love to see Burto don the number 17 and here's also hoping Jaeger will be in the number 1.

The coming days/weeks will also free up numbers when list changes are made!

Interesting that Daniel Howe has had No 41 last year when a couple of numbers became available.
He could have had 20.

I was wondering whether he's been earmarked for one of our veterans numbers?

I'm sure Hawthorn have stated that the number 10 is reserved for an indigenous player in respect of what Chance Bateman did for indigenous culture at Hawthorn
Don't tell me!!
1463476191742.jpg

The Rioli's have been reunited!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree with releasing the number 1 from Hawka. But JOM wears number 1 at GCS, personally I don't know if Hawthorn will give him that number.

New club, new number, new start. :)
I think it might be a club thing. Clarko might not want someone wearing the number 1. But at the same time, both Spider and Bailey wore it. I feel that Jaeger will need a number below 10 though

Did JOM play in 1 as a junior? Who knows - he may have wanted another number at the Suns but couldn't get it - that number might be available at the Hawks this time around. So long as he doesn't play in 36 I am okay with it.

Did JOM play in 1 as a junior? Who knows - he may have wanted another number at the Suns but couldn't get it - that number might be available at the Hawks this time around. So long as he doesn't play in 36 I am okay with it.
He played in 8

I think it might be a club thing. Clarko might not want someone wearing the number 1. But at the same time, both Spider and Bailey wore it. I feel that Jaeger will need a number below 10 though

If Jaeger is patient, he will have 5, 9 and 15 to choose from.

Also, 6.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back