Prediction Hawthorn Guernsey Numbers in 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Lovell out of 36. I don't care to what number, but he survived one season in the 36 and I don't think the football Gods should be tested.

IMHO, the best thing for the club to do would be to permanently retire number 36, and just to be safe, burn any remaining jumpers with that number on it.

T. Mitch into no. 10.
Agreed, "the fans" give back no. 1 to JOM.
Also perhaps TOB can give up 23 aswell...

On F3115 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I would love to see the number 1 come out of mothballs as well.
Suggestion for the club: Leave it up to the fans to decide who gets the number by having an online vote.
Players would obviously have to agree but the club could nominate players traded for or younger players looking for a number upgrade and then let the fans decide. The player would be then the "fans' player.
Just a thought........

So what numbers will O'Meara, T.Mitchell and Vickery be wearing? Of the young players Burton and Howe are certain to get lower numbers for next season you'd think.

1 or 3: Jaeger O'Meara
5: Ryan Burton
10: Tom Mitchell
17: Daniel Howe
20: Ty Vickery

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 - O'Meara
3 - Mitchell
5 - Burton
10 - Lovell
27 - Vickery
31 - Howe

Expecting Spangher and Webster to be delisted

Agree with releasing the number 1 from Hawka. But JOM wears number 1 at GCS, personally I don't know if Hawthorn will give him that number.

New club, new number, new start. :)
I'm just glad that we got JOM. For a while there it was looking like we might need to throw Hawka into the middle just to make sure we had 22 on the park.

Would still rather Burton to keep 35 for a year and see how Timmy goes. Then at the end of 2018, he will likely have a choice between 9, 15 or 23 (if Timmy doesn't get his contract renewed).

23 has Burton's name written all over it - and that isn't wishing ill of TOB as I hope he has a break out year and cements a spot.

Also think they will "retire" the number 5 for a year so he may have the opportunity top switch to that in 2018 based on the Crimmins family decision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back