Toast Hawthorn have headf***ed everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

I was in the AFL members today and let me tell you it is an experience sitting amongst head*ed opposition supporters. Whine when they get a free kick, whine when they don't get one. Everything was holding the ball and of course Haw would get the free kick. The sad thing was these were 60+ year olds.

Then you had a model feral family mouthing off all day and kids sticking fingers up all day. Gee it was so nice rubbing it in at the end.

Some Bombers flogs commented on the AFL Fans Association whinging about the crowd today (for me, 53,000 turning up when it was a bad timeslot and the Pies had nothing to play for was a decent showing) and the replies has not one but two Bombers being the boring old shtick of pet memberships up. We don't offer them. The Bombers do. #head*ed

Adam Curley blocked me but you can check out his timeline for a laugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting his Twitter says he is a journo for AFl.com and at the same time he peddles umpiring conspiracies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adam Curley blocked me but you can check out his timeline for a laugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you're allowed to work for the AFL and get into juvenile slanging matches on Twitter and carry on with flog conspiracy BS.

I was in the AFL members today and let me tell you it is an experience sitting amongst head****ed opposition supporters. Whine when they get a free kick, whine when they don't get one. Everything was holding the ball and of course Haw would get the free kick. The sad thing was these were 60+ year olds.

Then you had a model feral family mouthing off all day and kids sticking fingers up all day. Gee it was so nice rubbing it in at the end.

Pies supporters mate. I was at a Pies Hawks game in the last few years where this 50 yo woman was dropping f and c bombs all over the place, while an 8yo sitting next to her (not related) was in tears. I asked her to tone it down around kids and got the treatment from her 16yo daughter next to her.

Pies supporters mate. I was at a Pies Hawks game in the last few years where this 50 yo woman was dropping f and c bombs all over the place, while an 8yo sitting next to her (not related) was in tears. I asked her to tone it down around kids and got the treatment from her 16yo daughter next to her.

I don't usually go the tattletale route - but the antisocial behaviour text line at the G is made for flogs like that.

I don't usually go the tattletale route - but the antisocial behaviour text line at the G is made for flogs like that.

I've used it once a few years back when Gold Seating was on Level 2. Surprise, surprise - it was an Eddiewood game. We were in our reserved seats, and some Eddiewood supporters were sitting a few rows behind us. They were bagging out Hawthorn players, so I sent a message to the text-a-pest line.
I sadly got a response saying that they had checked and that they did have the right seats.
I also overheard them saying that someone must have dubbed them in. Well, if you'd kept your fat traps shut, and respected your surroundings, you may not have been singled out, morons!

Some Bombers flogs commented on the AFL Fans Association whinging about the crowd today (for me, 53,000 turning up when it was a bad timeslot and the Pies had nothing to play for was a decent showing) and the replies has not one but two Bombers being the boring old shtick of pet memberships up. We don't offer them. The Bombers do. #head****ed

The trouble is, there has been so much bullshit aimed towards Hawthorn over the past 12 months that people are actually believing it all to be true. Crows supporters over here are blaming the "freekickHawthorn" for their team not making the top 4. When I remind them they had their chance but lost to West Coast on their own dung heap it doesn't seem to matter. It's still Hawthorn's fault. Seriously, I've just about had it with football, it's a sport for dickheads.

Some Bombers flogs commented on the AFL Fans Association whinging about the crowd today (for me, 53,000 turning up when it was a bad timeslot and the Pies had nothing to play for was a decent showing) and the replies has not one but two Bombers being the boring old shtick of pet memberships up. We don't offer them. The Bombers do. #head****ed
They also offer a free drug membership pack too

Jesus Christ there are actually idiots who think either or both Hodge & Gibson should get weeks...
And when they don't, the mark Evans link will rear it's head again.

Last edited:
Just wait until 'journos' (and I do use that term lightly) figure out that the bye coming up suits Hawthorn to a tee. After such a keenly fought battle that must have tired us out, we now in the prime possie for having a week's rest yet still experiencing finals match intensity. Watch all the AFL shows this week bag the bye, because such an atrocity should never occur if it's going to benefit the Hawks.

#headfcuked

Remove this Banner Ad

Back