Toast Hawthorn have headf***ed everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty simple really. Geelong only have to win 3 flags in 5 years to consider it a 3 peat.

If they actually did ever 3 peat it would be considered a 9 peat.

#GeelongMaths

1411346102792_wps_1_Price_signs_at_Coles.jpg

I like Leigh Matthews’, “Never complain, never explain.” Don’t degrade the premierships of others, and never go at length to justify your own success. Many opposition fans can’t let the results do the talking, because our results clearly speak for themselves. That means it burns away at them. Let it burn. Meanwhile we are focused on the next one (or two by the looks of our 5 year plan).

I often wonder why Geelong fans are so obsessed with making new formulas for their 'era' every bloody year - but then I remember the majority of them choose to reside in Geelong when numerous better options are only an hour down the road.
I used to party in Geelong back in the day. I remember offering to buy Portia de Rossi a drink one Saturday night.
Her response " F Off"

I often wonder why Geelong fans are so obsessed with making new formulas for their 'era' every bloody year - but then I remember the majority of them choose to reside in Geelong when numerous better options are only an hour down the road. Realising this makes it completely understandable why they have a very odd relationship with logic.

Yep, in ANY direction.

If Geelong won their AFLX grand final tonight - what’s the bet the Cats fans will add it to their ‘era’.

Had to slap myself when I realised I was cheering for the Crows in an AFLX “final” just because I didn’t want cats to win.

It was commentary’s fault. As soon as they said that geelong were keen to be the first grand final winners for AFLX I just knew I had to moxie them

Last edited:
I am not petty or anything, but I really want Buddy to get the Coleman at least one more time (meaning he will have the Colman more with us than Hawthorn). I also really want him to get 2 more AA's and of course at least 1 premiership with us. If he does that then there is an argument to be made that he was more of a Swan in his career than a Hawk.

Had a bit of a troll and found the above on the $wans site. I’m not petty but...

What a first class tool this person is. Talk about Hawthorn paranoia! Seriously don’t know who’s more paranoid, swans or Geelong supporters?

Gotta laugh! We all know that we made Buddy and gave him the greatest years of his AFL career. He took the cash and good luck to him.

Good luck with the winning at least one premiership thing....

If Geelong won their AFLX grand final tonight - what’s the bet the Cats fans will add it to their ‘era’.
Their momentary ray of sunshine has all but disappeared, didn't you know? Now it's back to losing finals ad nauseam, but as long as they have a good home and away record then apparently it's all good. Nice to see they can add 'lost aflx grannie' to the list, as insignificant as it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I read the thread title and instantly had Elton John's Sad Songs in my head...

Turn them on, turn them on
Turn on those sad Swans (sad Swans)
When all hope is gone
Why don't you tune in and turn them on

Sad Swans, they choke
Sad Swans, they choke
Sad Swans, they choke
Sad Swans, they choke so much

Can't access it ..
1.Collingwood +18 (58 for, 40 against)

2.Brisbane Lions +13 (49, 36)

3.North Melbourne +9 (47, 38)