Toast Hawthorn have headf***ed everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank your lucky stars the start up sides come in when they did . Only reason fourthorn will happen . top 5 great side all time but can't be considered the best simply because of the compromised drafts . Great players great coach great club but this years side is average and it's a reflection of the competition .

Head*ed - welcome

Thank your lucky stars the start up sides come in when they did . Only reason fourthorn will happen . top 5 great side all time but can't be considered the best simply because of the compromised drafts . Great players great coach great club but this years side is average and it's a reflection of the competition .
Right.

So the same should apply to the Collingwood team of 1927-1930 because of the three weak start up teams.

But that wouldn't fit your trolling agenda.

Abasi I think we've had a moth to the flame

Right.

So the same should apply to the Collingwood team of 1927-1930 because of the three weak start up teams.

But that wouldn't fit your trolling agenda.

Well that and the 2 countback premierships :drunk:

Imagine if we were given the opportunity to recontest the 2012 flag...we'd be gunning for five in a row now

Well that and the 2 countback premierships :drunk:

Imagine if we were given the opportunity to recontest the 2012 flag...we'd be gunning for five in a row now
We'd have had to re-play the 2014 and 2015 GFs though. Chances are we wouldn't be able to back up such a strong performance both times.

That's because the 83-91 Hawks is undisputed best of all time. Next

Your argument is essentially that Hawthorn have been dodging bullets of those 16th and 15th ranked teams getting Jonathan Patton and Tom Boyd and then surely knocking us off the next year after picking them.

You see class, this is the epitome of this thread.

Dismissed.

Top 5 of all time ?
Please list in order from 1-5 your greatest teams .

So we are no better than teams who performed worse than us with NO salary cap and NO draft? Lol

Not too mention a system that lost us 6 assistant coaches and buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your contribution to the thread, buddy! It's handy when we don't even need to quote the posts in. We should send a message to Sydney/Geelong posters and invite them to post right here just to save us the effort!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To the #headfcuked...

So what if it's a "weak era" because of GC and GWS? The AFL are not going to suddenly stop handing out premiership cups because the competition is "weaker". Somebody was always going to be in a position to cash in on it, and lords be praised it just happened to be Hawthorn. As was the case with Collingwood when Footscray, North Melbourne, and Hawthorn entered the VFL in 1925 (Pies played in the first six "Grand Finals" in the 12 team competition, winning the last four of those. Two of them thanks to the minor premier's right to challenge, which may have been why that system was replaced in 1931).

Now beat it.

Nawww... You poor little poppet. You don't understand how maths works, and you'd like us all to understand your plight. That's so sweet. We feel for you sweetie. We really really do. There are more players in the afl, their effect is watered down over the entire league, not just ninthmond. If your pathetic excuse for a footy club were good enough you'd beat our piss weak, not-goat team's record by doing what? um... winning the last three premierships because it's so easy. Oh wait a minute! I think I can see the problem... yeah! THAT'S IT!!! You can't because we won the last three premierships. and another in 2008 while you went about your business of doing what exactly? Could... and this is just a guess... but could it be that you spent the last 30 years missing or losing finals?

I thank my lucky stars alright, but not becasue my team is playing in a watered down competition, but because I am not completely stupid, and I don't go into the big kids playground and pick fights with them packing nothing but a piece of water melon and a broken television remote.

You, our intellectual midget, are the reason for this thread. headf***ed status confirmed.

So if Hawthorn fourpeat we won't be GOAT because... why? Because we didn't get access to the best players during that time because the draft discriminated against us? Is that your argument?

Bro. You support the Tigers.

One of my great regrets in life was giving some coin to the tin rattlers during the SOS campaign. In my defense I pitied old Jack Dyer :eek:

Did you enjoy your weekend ?
images.jpg

Since 1983 your pathetic excuse for a club has made the finals 5 times. 5 times in 33 seasons up to 2015. In that time we've won 8 premierships. As you're a Richmond fan I'm sure counting isn't your strong point - so that's only 2 less premierships in 33 years than your pissant club has won in its entire 108 year existence.

Before you come in here and try and piss on our club's achievements, maybe take a good hard look at your club's long history of mediocrity and futility. At 46, there are potentially some 8 year old Hawthorn fans who've had as many premierships in their lifetime as you have. And I dare say all of them have vastly superior intellects.

Now jog on, you absolute flog. Don't you have some memberships that need microwaving?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back