Toast Hawthorn have headf***ed everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong get Dangerfield and a bunch of players who've never performed, get rid of Johnson- genius move

Hawthorn get Mitchell (output not too dissimilar to Dangerfield despite being 5yrs younger), a player who's got all the potential (vickery, it's all in his head), and a young player who's done as much as geelongs other recruits, get rid of Mitchell - horrible move, it's all over!

Settle petal you still get to keep your name

Eagles fans on FB claiming they're going to get more free kicks now they've got Mitchell.

They're in for a rude awakening if he continues to get officiated the way he has with Hawthorn.

Still can't believe this has happened. ******* devo.
Please don't lump us here with those Facebook nuffies.

I like the title of this thread the most.

I really am bemused why so many have all of a sudden have become panic-stricken, I don't get it.

We've "head****ed" the rest for quite a while now, it's been quite enjoyable.

Sad to see Mitchell moving on and Lewis possibly, but that's what is possibly required if we are going to keep up, pace wise. The 'run' is vital for anyone's success. I'd say both Sam and Jordan would have racked up quite a few kms over the golden run. Good luck to them I say, cherished memories.

The way Sam signed off was typical of what the values this great club stands by, respect and family, true cornerstones.

I'd like to think the same would be offered for Lewis if that time also came.

Clarko's wiping the windscreen as we speak, plotting another journey. Have we all forgotten that Cyril and Co are still around?

Just need a few who can give the Hawks some run and carry. Systems and structures are still all in place to teach up and comers and cater for consistency with the rest.

People keep harping on this ridiculous line about how we went out in straight sets - we came up just short against Geelong, 'after' the siren and we lost to the eventual winners.

It's not as if we didn't defend our run with some pride or tenacity - Roughy's absence can't be underestimated.

Everything's in place for another assault, you know it's coming.

We just need to show some patience. Incredible how one forgets when you're used to getting things your own way :)

Manly in the NRL can't be compared to us at all, because comparing any NRL club to the Hawks is a fruitless task as no NRL club comes close to our level of on-field and off-field success.

However, Manly is a monumentally hated club by neutral fans. This year I saw this in their crowd and thought it was pretty funny. Would love to see this in the cheer squad.

View attachment 299098
I think it's pretty funny that they think "guess what" is a question.

Expecting grammar from NRL fans is setting the bar a bit high.
Yeah, you're probably right.

* For NRL fans I said "your probably right."

Just listening to Trade Radio. That Mitch Cleary troll nobody had heard of 2 weeks ago was just outed as a Cats' fan. Clearly head****ed.

Cleary just floated the idea that Hawk may be making a play for both Prestia and O'Meara as Prestia's second preference was Hawthorn - these guys get on radio and just throw verbal darts at a dart board.

*Mind you, if it were true, it would be bloody awesome!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone pointed out on another thread: it's amazing how good Mitchell and Lewis are portrayed, now that they are with other clubs!

"Champion players", "great leaders", etc.

Not while they were at Hawthorn!

Someone pointed out on another thread: it's amazing how good Mitchell and Lewis are portrayed, now that they are with other clubs!

"Champion players", "great leaders", etc.

Not while they were at Hawthorn!
To be fair they were both referred to as those things while with us. It's probably just the lack of negative things being said now. Things like "sniper", "thug", "corker", "diver", "arrogant" and "faux tough guy" just for starters.

Clarko was absolute right to insult this *****.

Every time I see or hear him I want to hurt him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back