Toast Hawthorn have headf***ed everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

What would happen if the footy followers of the clubs that disliked a journo that continued to deride them banded together through BigFooty and those with accounts emailed the paper and said they were cancelling their subscription because of that journo and those that bought in infrequently also identified that they were doing the same thing and the cost the paper was then going to forfeit....

What would happen if the footy followers of the clubs that disliked a journo that continued to deride them banded together through BigFooty and those with accounts emailed the paper and said they were cancelling their subscription because of that journo and those that bought in infrequently also identified that they were doing the same thing and the cost the paper was then going to forfeit....

At one point I took out online subscriptions to both the Age and the Sun as I thought they needed the support - bit of a donation really

Then one day I just got sick of reading absolute rubbish

Articles that are like a press release - That's a Peter Rolfe special. If I wanted to read the AFLs press release I can read it for free on afl.com.au
Articles that are really an ad - clearly been paid for
Articles with a completely biased point of view - multiple articles pushing the same agenda

So I cancelled them on the spot

Both papers offered me a discount rate which I politely declined, then a free couple of months, which I also politely declined

I have no interest in funding the various agendas that both papers push

View attachment 309320
Now we are being compared to the biggest news event of the year.
#head****ed
Whatever centrelink dependent ice addict put that baby together must have made an effort in google searching a Hawthorn team that didn't include pictures of them wearing premiership medallions and holding a big cup.

I was talking to a friend who's an opposition supporter and the conversation went like this:

Friend: Look mate, you don't like me, and I don't like you.
Davo23: I like you.
Friend: Well, I don't like you.
Davo23: Maybe you'd like me if you got to know me better.

They'll never like us, but we can still like them.

I was talking to a friend who's an opposition supporter and the conversation went like this:

They're playing hard to get.....in a football sense

Yeah nah this analogy has issues

Isn't that from the simpsons?

I'm pretty sure Homer has that exact exchange with a Drill Sergeant.

Isn't that from the simpsons?

I'm pretty sure Homer has that exact exchange with a Drill Sergeant.

It's mine, but the Simpsons may have borrowed the lines for one of their episodes from around 1992!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At one point I took out online subscriptions to both the Age and the Sun as I thought they needed the support - bit of a donation really

Then one day I just got sick of reading absolute rubbish

Articles that are like a press release - That's a Peter Rolfe special. If I wanted to read the AFLs press release I can read it for free on afl.com.au
Articles that are really an ad - clearly been paid for
Articles with a completely biased point of view - multiple articles pushing the same agenda

So I cancelled them on the spot

Both papers offered me a discount rate which I politely declined, then a free couple of months, which I also politely declined

I have no interest in funding the various agendas that both papers push

Terrific set of points. AFL has given up on running the game for the fans and so we've become the enemy - they seem to devote enormous resources and effort to making us believe what they want us to believe.

At the same time they're fearful we'll wake up and agitate for change.

Question for everyone - why the hell are AFL exec salaries so high? Gill is paid millions but there are well qualified execs who would do his job for the love of the game ...

Terrific set of points. AFL has given up on running the game for the fans and so we've become the enemy - they seem to devote enormous resources and effort to making us believe what they want us to believe.

At the same time they're fearful we'll wake up and agitate for change.

Question for everyone - why the hell are AFL exec salaries so high? Gill is paid millions but there are well qualified execs who would do his job for the love of the game ...

Hell, I'd do the job for the love of the game!

Mark Stevens now reporting the third man up in a ruck contest will be penalized and will impact Hawthorn. Perhaps this could force a change, given our 3rd man up in Jordan Lewis has left the building we will be ok #headf***ed

Mark Stevens now reporting the third man up in a ruck contest will be penalized and will impact Hawthorn. Perhaps this could force a change, given our 3rd man up in Jordan Lewis has left the building we will be ok #headf***ed
Was he snarling when he said it?

Silly question, of course he was. I can imagine the shock on a young Mark's face the day the wind changed.

Was he snarling when he said it?

Silly question, of course he was. I can imagine the shock on a young Mark's face the day the wind changed.

If I recall, I am pretty sure "The Bont" has got in on the act and he too enjoys being the third man up.
So as they say, those in glass houses........................

Remove this Banner Ad

Back