Toast Hawthorn have headf***ed everyone

I’m bored. Not much else to do with no footy but “help opposition posters”
Old melty man is going to have a conniption such is the vigor with which he creates an alternate reality to your facts.

Check out some of the replies to this :hearteyes:

Tbh I’d probably be saying much the same if the eagles became involved with my basketball club. I stopped following and supporting the Royals because they were affiliated with the eagles

Check out some of the replies to this :hearteyes:

as someone who does not care about basketball it makes no difference to me

the melting is pretty funny

Tbh I’d probably be saying much the same if the eagles became involved with my basketball club. I stopped following and supporting the Royals because they were affiliated with the eagles
yeah but that makes sense, we are talking about the Hawks here, how can anyone think that it's bad :)

This guy is having a big offseason.

A52323EB-2610-455D-91E4-31B40A81C40C.jpeg

Sep 15, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool

View attachment 590282
Every off-season you get one bloke whose ego just gets in the way of anything Hawthorn related and they keep digging and digging and then becomes the butt of all jokes in the following season when their reality falls apart.

Expect him to disappear and/or change his name by April to try and cope with being shown up to be the dickhead he is

RIOLINWITPUNCHS

Big Footy Member
Sep 30, 2009
Back Of My Kombi
AFL Club
Hawthorn

View attachment 590282

Been thinking about that loss to Melbourne recently.

They could not have been more lucky.

No Stratton, JOM or Birchall from our best let alone Rioli.

Then 5 minutes in our best player does his AC joint and plays on.

Yet me still got within a few goals in the last.

Let's see how they go against us next year with those 3 back in the team, a fully fit Mitchell along with Wingard and hopefully Scully.

Been thinking about that loss to Melbourne recently.

They could not have been more lucky.

No Stratton, JOM or Birchall from our best let alone Rioli.

Then 5 minutes in our best player does his AC joint and plays on.

Yet me still got within a few goals in the last.

Let's see how they go against us next year with those 3 back in the team, a fully fit Mitchell along with Wingard and hopefully Scully.
and sicily

Oct 5, 2013
Swifts Creek
AFL Club
St Kilda
Coming in peace, hope no one is offended, but the talk of Hawks sliding is way off the mark, Wingard is a 100% certain A grader, Scully to be fair is 50/50 and Scrimshaw is about a 1 in 4 chamce of being A grade, the thing that I feel e ery one is missing is the return of one Sam Mitchell, he took a B grade mid field at WC and crushed Collingwoods supposed strength, what he'll do with T Mitchell, Scully, O'Meara, Wingard and the usual suspects beggars imagination.

Don't get me wrong, the Hawks may struggle, but that will be a function of the injury list, and no one is immune from that.

Just on Shiel, according to my reckoning he's about no.5 on the GWS mid field rotation, the Bombers have overpaid and the Giants keep their first choice.

MasterSamurai

Premiership Player
Mar 21, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
BayernMunchen
Coming in peace, hope no one is offended, but the talk of Hawks sliding is way off the mark, Wingard is a 100% certain A grader, Scully to be fair is 50/50 and Scrimshaw is about a 1 in 4 chamce of being A grade, the thing that I feel e ery one is missing is the return of one Sam Mitchell, he took a B grade mid field at WC and crushed Collingwoods supposed strength, what he'll do with T Mitchell, Scully, O'Meara, Wingard and the usual suspects beggars imagination.

Don't get me wrong, the Hawks may struggle, but that will be a function of the injury list, and no one is immune from that.

Just on Shiel, according to my reckoning he's about no.5 on the GWS mid field rotation, the Bombers have overpaid and the Giants keep their first choice.
You can come in peace anytime you like and yea, I think we will surprise a lot of people again next year.

And it continues:

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/fo...n/news-story/49094d2666dc76ab779824ac853d13fd

After picking up a 25 year old 2x AA, a promising future top 10 pick, gun wingman and best endurance player in the game, and regaining an AA defender from injury - the Hawks who finished top 4 last year will somehow tumble down the ladder to a ridiculous degree.

Oh - the author is also predicting a gameless season for Tom Scully who is performing training drills in the pre-season and showing signs of improvement.

Back