Toast Hawthorn have headf***ed everyone

MasterSamurai

Premiership Player
Mar 21, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
BayernMunchen
Small and mid size frwds is our go. That 5 ( Gunner Breust Wingard Poppy silk) are as good if not better than any other combo across the league! Just need Rough and Cegs to average around 3 goals a game between them and then a Top 4 finish isn’t out of reach.

I see Little Nicky D has written us off again - the PED users will knock us out of the 8 (not just the top 4). I think he forecast this last season as well so at least he is consistent

The melts from him and Cornes when we picked up Scully for a bag of chips were classic - many amusing moments and I can’t wait for both of them to fire off again when he gets back on the ground playing quality football

Last edited:
May 3, 2018
Central Coast NSW
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons
Finally something Champion Data gives us props in. However this will probably be spun that all those premiership players are old AF so it has a reverse advantage.

E7F9E7B5-A1FF-43FB-97FC-2BEA0E129A9A.png

Glorin

Club Legend
Dec 3, 2009
On the edge
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It annoys me that you hear that our players are another year older and said like other teams players don’t age. I mean Eddie Betts looks like he’s 40 but he doesn’t play like it.
Alternatively, that fwd lines like Ess are better than ours on the potential of each individual, not what they have actually done.

It annoys me that you hear that our players are another year older and said like other teams players don’t age. I mean Eddie Betts looks like he’s 40 but he doesn’t play like it.
Most of the time he plays like he's a 7 year old in a soccer game where off side is ignored and there are no goalies.

He does some remarkable things, but so many joe the goose goals that his team mates set up with their hard work and he takes the goal stat.

Jun 28, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Finally something Champion Data gives us props in. However this will probably be spun that all those premiership players are old AF so it has a reverse advantage.

View attachment 602232
How much are ex Hawthorn players helping the totals of other teams. Brisbane: 5 (four of which are Hodgey’s!)

Hawthorn first premiership in 1961 though?
Serious question, is there something I'm missing?
The table measures the most premierships won from your year of birth until 2014, not how many premierships had been won at your year or birth.

The table measures the most premierships won from your year of birth until 2014, not how many premierships had been won at your year or birth.
The Essendon fan desperately wants to talk about the premierships that Alfred, Winston and Herbert won back in 1903.

The Essendon fan desperately wants to talk about the premierships that Alfred, Winston and Herbert won back in 1903.
If you can't watch it on Blu-ray or DVD, did it even really happen?

From what I've seen on the main board Essendon fans seem far more interested in talking about Hawthorn premierships.

Back