Toast Hawthorn have headf***ed everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate, I've got Bomber fans liking my posts in our Round 1 autopsy thread because I posted that we looked good and that I was excited about the year.

They're completely cooked.
The other thing to remember here is that as mediocre as we are... Essendon are not much better. The only thing I’m ashamed of atm is the actions of our skipper which I’m sure will be corrected during the week.

The other thing to remember here is that as mediocre as we are... Essendon are not much better. The only thing I’m ashamed of atm is the actions of our skipper which I’m sure will be corrected during the week.
Imagine if he went the other way and doubled down on the niggly crap.
Not that I want that, but what if he gets away without suspension and then starts going the coathanger and eyegouge option?

Or even better - if every player on the ground started doing this going with the "they can't suspend us all" approach.

Then we'd see what head*ed looked like.

My phone's been blowing up since Friday. They smell blood. They've been waiting for this for a very long time. Get the feeling Fri night was a line in the sand moment on many fronts.
Yep I have been sent the Essendon theme song 6 seperate times. Opp fans are loving this. Since the 70's we have inflicted a fair bit of pain.

Dancing on the grave. They think it's over.

Clarko, over to you mate.
They had this same false dawn in 2017.....we were suppose to disappear to the bottom 4 for the next 5 years.

Then we played finals.

The "can Hawthorn succeed while ignoring the darft: thread on the mainbored is an absolute goldmine of Hawthorn head*ey. Full of bitter Essendon* and Geelong flogs desperately telling themselves that our club is in dire straits and that Clarko should leave at once, because deep down they know and dread it won't long till we're a force again with him calling the shots.

The funniest part is assorted Carlton fans offering us list management advice. Carlton. Who've been a complete laughing stock for the better part of 20 years!

The "can Hawthorn succeed while ignoring the darft: thread on the mainbored is an absolute goldmine of Hawthorn head****ey. Full of bitter Essendon* and Geelong flogs desperately telling themselves that our club is in dire straits and that Clarko should leave at once, because deep down they know and dread it won't long till we're a force again with him calling the shots.

The funniest part is assorted Carlton fans offering us list management advice. Carlton. Who've been a complete laughing stock for the better part of 20 years!

Need to listen their advice and do the opposite. Simple as that :) .

I don't know how it's still on the main board.
The "can Hawthorn succeed while ignoring the darft: thread on the mainbored is an absolute goldmine of Hawthorn head****ey. Full of bitter Essendon* and Geelong flogs desperately telling themselves that our club is in dire straits and that Clarko should leave at once, because deep down they know and dread it won't long till we're a force again with him calling the shots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dancing on the grave. They think it's over.

Clarko, over to you mate.
They should have learned by now. They haven't though.

Hawthorn always win. We might suck arse at the moment, but we will be back in no time beating up on their forever average teams.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Search the user "Scotland".

Is seen in every Hawthorn related thread talking down Hawthorn at at every chance. 2015 has burnt him baddddd.

Search the user "Scotland".

Is seen in every Hawthorn related thread talking down Hawthorn at at every chance. 2015 has burnt him baddddd.

Totally hawk ****ed he is. Likes to pretend he is just being factual and there’s no skin involved whatsoever

Head*ed

.........and again Round 15. Obviously there is only 1 team that cant win regularly in the comp? Must be at least half a dozen or more times this year that they have trotted out the Hawks cant win headline. Its not exactly a 'surprise' headline lads. The amount of head**** being displayed by Carey after his clip from Clarko a while back is truly astonishing.

That Loken poster on the mainboard sure is head****ed :D
Absolutely.

Melts and melts and melts about Hawthorn in a year where we’re ordinary.....he will not cope well with us landing any players at the end of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back