Toast Hawthorn have headf***ed everyone

Absolutely.

Melts and melts and melts about Hawthorn in a year where we’re ordinary.....he will not cope well with us landing any players at the end of the season.

Getting Coniglio as a free agent would be the tip of the iceberg. I fear for the future of Bigfooty if that happens. :$:thumbsu:

Go and check out the mainboard and the trade and draft board as clear evidence as to just how head*ed these opposition supporters are with anything to do with Hawthorn. :)

SuperSic

All Australian
Oct 16, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Go and check out the mainboard and the trade and draft board as clear evidence as to just how head****ed these opposition supporters are with anything to do with Hawthorn. :)

Yep, they have gone from arguing that Cogs is not going to Hawthorn and will instead be looking to go to their clubs, to now arguing that if he chooses Hawthorn we will have to trade for him rather than him coming through free agency. Their only argument is that GWS "will not allow a good player to walk away for nothing". LOL since when do they get to dictate how free agency works?!

The rest are saying that because Dangerfield was traded and not FA then Cogs will be the same. They are forgetting that the reason Geelong had to trade is because they couldn't afford Dangerfield at the market price and so they had no choice lmao.

TylerDurden

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap
Mar 5, 2007
Lou's Tavern
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yep, they have gone from arguing that Cogs is not going to Hawthorn and will instead be looking to go to their clubs, to now arguing that if he chooses Hawthorn we will have to trade for him rather than him coming through free agency. Their only argument is that GWS "will not allow a good player to walk away for nothing". LOL since when do they get to dictate how free agency works?!

The rest are saying that because Dangerfield was traded and not FA then Cogs will be the same. They are forgetting that the reason Geelong had to trade is because they couldn't afford Dangerfield at the market price and so they had no choice lmao.
The joint may fall over when he nominates mate. Most will pack it in.

May 3, 2018
Central Coast NSW
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons

Bay 13, not even worth a cursory glance.

Umm, the State could easily pay for more housing if it just printed more money!

Idiot state...:rolleyes:

I think if Cogs nominates us the majority of big footy will just revert to calling Cogs a dumbarse with a low IQ.
"He's not even any good tbh... but GWS should definitely match and demand 3 first rounders and Tom Mitchell for him!"

detox

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I reckon right now is all time high headf**k. Today I read an article from Brendan Goddard saying that Worpel has regressed in form, and that Burton was our most promising youngster.

A) Worpel is better than Burton. I'd like to know a better midfielder currently in the comp who is aged 20 or under. Ill wait
B) Scrimshaw looks every bit a more than capable Burton replacement.
C) We havent "not had access" to first round talent. We just traded for them. See Jaeger, Scrim, Tom Mitchell, Wingard. All brought in in the last 2 seasons.
D) If I hear one more time that "The hawks have benefited from free agency" I am going to have to start knocking on doors. Out, Campbell Brown, Clinton Young, Taylor Duryea, Matt Suckling. And a bloke named Buddy, the best player of the last 15 years for a second round pick. In, James Frawley. Yet, somehow, the real team who has benefitted from free agency (hint: they're an hour down the princess freeway) never get a mention.

Every team in the comp is Dutch ruddering each other at thought of us going down the ladder for 6 years.

Unfortunately for them it aint happening.

We are going through a lean patch but our talent under 26 is plenty. Easily better than the Carltons, st Kildas ect. We just need to keep bringing in quality and keep nailing and developing late picks well: See Lewis, Ross, Sicily.

They are too stupid to see that the rebuild they think needs to start started 2 years ago.

TylerDurden

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap
Mar 5, 2007
Lou's Tavern
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I reckon right now is all time high headf**k. Today I read an article from Brendan Goddard saying that Worpel has regressed in form, and that Burton was our most promising youngster.

A) Worpel is better than Burton. I'd like to know a better midfielder currently in the comp who is aged 20 or under. Ill wait
B) Scrimshaw looks every bit a more than capable Burton replacement.
C) We havent "not had access" to first round talent. We just traded for them. See Jaeger, Scrim, Tom Mitchell, Wingard. All brought in in the last 2 seasons.
D) If I hear one more time that "The hawks have benefited from free agency" I am going to have to start knocking on doors. Out, Campbell Brown, Clinton Young, Taylor Duryea, Matt Suckling. And a bloke named Buddy, the best player of the last 15 years for a second round pick. In, James Frawley. Yet, somehow, the real team who has benefitted from free agency (hint: they're an hour down the princess freeway) never get a mention.

Every team in the comp is Dutch ruddering each other at thought of us going down the ladder for 6 years.

Unfortunately for them it aint happening.

We are going through a lean patch but our talent under 26 is plenty. Easily better than the Carltons, st Kildas ect. We just need to keep bringing in quality and keep nailing and developing late picks well: See Lewis, Ross, Sicily.

They are too stupid to see that the rebuild they think needs to start started 2 years ago.
Ripping post. It's exactly how I feel.

The salt it coming thick and fast. They must have some Cogs Intel we don't have.

Trade week hasn't even started.

As I keep saying, they gonna burn this joint down by then.

detox

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Ripping post. It's exactly how I feel.

The salt it coming thick and fast. They must have some Cogs Intel we don't have.

Trade week hasn't even started.

As I keep saying, they gonna burn this joint down by then.
There will be outrage from everywhere if we land Cogs, yet it would still not square the ledger for what we gave up. Buddy and Suckling are worth more than cogs and Frawley.

The same outraged supporters who will whinge about this will likely have a senior coach or fitness coach that was poached desperately from our club.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

TylerDurden

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap
Mar 5, 2007
Lou's Tavern
AFL Club
Hawthorn
There will be outrage from everywhere if we land Cogs, yet it would still not square the ledger for what we gave up. Buddy and Suckling are worth more than cogs and Frawley.

The same outraged supporters who will whinge about this will likely have a senior coach or fitness coach that was poached desperately from our club.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Correct. They all know we got reamed when Bud left. And they loved it. Then hated it as we won the next 2 flags.

We always win.

I think if Cogs nominates us the majority of big footy will just revert to calling Cogs a dumbarse with a low IQ.
That'll end up being 4-time Premiership Winning dumbarse!

Falco131415

Team Captain
Jun 19, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Was just watching Game Day on CH 7.
Don't know the douche bags name- the comedian who barracks for the Bulldogs.
Was doing some skit on what the different color placards mean that the club stewards use on the boundary line.
Made some joke that a green card is a sign for the Umps to give us a dodgy free kick!
LOL talk about opp. supporters still thinking we get the rub of the green with the Umps.
Look at your own club F##k stick, you won the 2016 flag with the maggots help!
Love how we still head F**k all theses opposition plebs!

Aug 4, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Was just watching Game Day on CH 7.
Don't know the douche bags name- the comedian who barracks for the Bulldogs.
Was doing some skit on what the different color placards mean that the club stewards use on the boundary line.
Made some joke that a green card is a sign for the Umps to give us a dodgy free kick!
LOL talk about opp. supporters still thinking we get the rub of the green with the Umps.
Look at your own club F##k stick, you won the 2016 flag with the maggots help!
Love how we still head F**k all theses opposition plebs!
I can tell you that i was at a function where this guy was performing. I met him backstage and he was fine , cordial and so on.
He went on to perform and i just listened out of interest. I gotta say, he was kinda boring . Not funny or cutting like a George Carlin, just boring footy cliches. I was thinking how has he carved out a living as a comedian?
And ill happily laugh at my own club if its funny , but his monologue was flat ..

I can tell you that i was at a function where this guy was performing. I met him backstage and he was fine , cordial and so on.
He went on to perform and i just listened out of interest. I gotta say, he was kinda boring . Not funny or cutting like a George Carlin, just boring footy cliches. I was thinking how has he carved out a living as a comedian?
And ill happily laugh at my own club if its funny , but his monologue was flat ..
"What's the deal with hotdog prices at the footy?"

Essendon and Carlton fans in particular on the mainboard sum up just how head*ed they are with anything to do with Hawthorn.

If there’s even a slight chance that the Hawks might be on the way back up again or if a player is likely to join via free agency/trade they get themselves worked up. If it’s this bad now then it’s going to be beyond epic proportions come October.

:eek:

Back