Toast Hawthorn have headf***ed everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this the most embarrassing thread ever created on social media?

I can only imagine the laughs everyone else got when we missed out on Cognilooo

Ooh yeah we’ve headfu**ed everyone, or maybe some of you have headfu**ed yourselves
Did you read all 134 pages of posts to arrive at that conclusion?

I find alot of the posts amusing and gives me a good laugh.

Ooh yeah we’ve headfu**ed everyone, or maybe some of you have headfu**ed yourselves

I’m perplexed by this scenario so I’ll post it here.

Jon Patton was shown doing full training yesterday, why is there no talk of the Giants bringing him back in? With Mumford on one leg and a GF on the line there must be some motivation to have a look at him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jon Patton was shown doing full training yesterday, why is there no talk of the Giants bringing him back in? With Mumford on one leg and a GF on the line there must be some motivation to have a look at him.

If he does a knee again, or any major injury, he stays, and so does his (rumoured) $800,000 salary

I read that he's not keen to come back and risk injury and therefore hurt his chances at getting to hawks. Think Giants are comfortable with this seeing as they'll may have a 700k forward on their books for another year if he does injure himself.

You've managed 8 posts since yesterday.

Trolls are more circumspect these days?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, most embarrassing was that 2012 pre-season thread on the AFL main board by an Essendon supporter gloating about how big and ripped all the Essendon players were looking... :$

It’s true though - the gear had them looking tip-top...
That was the funniest part of that thread.

A Hawk poster pretty much said word for word “they look like they’re on the gear”.

Trade away a 3rd and future 4th round pick for two former number one draft picks. :$:thumbsu:

clarkson-laughing-jpg.48549

Trade away a 3rd and future 4th round pick for two former number one draft picks. :$:thumbsu:

clarkson-laughing-jpg.48549
that 3rd rounder also got us a #7 draft pick who was only 20 years old as well.

Are Hawthorn ever going to pay GWS for anything? Lol. Consecutive years and consecutive future 4th round picks for former Number 1 draft picks...doesn't make sense to me. I understand the salary dump part, but these are essentially free agents, just walking to Hawthorn for a token pick. Scrimshaw, former Pick 7...same thing.

This is honestly a genuine question, is Hawthorn's 'network' of assistant coaches giving them favourable deals at clubs they have connections with?

It's not like it's just a one off anymore. Scully, Scrimshaw and Patton all former Top 10 picks, all for nothing picks and still with a fair chunk of their careers left.

It's all getting a bit odd, and frankly, a little suspect

From the Patton thread on the draft board. What a beautiful melt.

It doesn’t just end there.

Sicily - 2013 national draft pick 56
Howe - 2014 national draft pick 31
Hardwick - 2015 national draft pick 44
Hanrahan - 2016 rookie draft pick 14

If you think it’s this bad now, then wait till Patton is traded for a 3rd 4th round pick. This place is going to implode. :D

Sorry I couldn't just let this monumental error slide.

From the Patton thread on the draft board. What a beautiful melt.
I had to go find his posts from the Scully thread last year.

And here we go.....

This trade period is f*cked. Not even pick 53 this year. Future 4th rounder, which will probably be around the 60 mark or so. Clarkson's disciples strike again. Bulldogs were looking to offer pick 7 and Saints pick 4, but no no GWS can't accept that because the player holds all the power. What an absolute f*cking joke. The only reason Wingard isn't going for a bag of chips is because Hinkley is from Geelong, not Hawthorn.

If that doesn't scream imbalance, corruption, collusion and many other superlatives, I don't know what does.

God I can't even think that some Hawthorn supporters would be comfortable with just how out of whack this is.

How about actually trading fairly instead of just using all your little ******* minions to trade you players for nothing. No wonder Clarkson doesn't bother dealing with the draft, he can just wait for other teams to develop players and then pay them fu** all to come back because he has the AFL wrapped around his finger. What is even the point of the draft? Players can just say 'I want to go to Hawthorn, nowhere else.' Hypothetically, Hawthorn only has pick 55 because they trade out their earlier picks for other players, so then the other club has no choice but to trade to Hawthorn for pick 55. If it's a club without one of Clarkson's disciples, then they might actually play hardball. If it isn't, Clarkson gets what he wants and Hawthorn keep on manipulating the AFL for as long as they like.

Don't act like you wouldn't be cracking the shits if any other club behaved like yours does. Pick 4 and pick 7 on the table for Scully vs a likely pick 55-60, is worlds apart. How you can get away with it is mind-blowing.

🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back