Toast Hawthorn have headf***ed everyone

A Diakos

Club Legend
Apr 17, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Is this the most embarrassing thread ever created on social media?

I can only imagine the laughs everyone else got when we missed out on Cognilooo

Ooh yeah we’ve headfu**ed everyone, or maybe some of you have headfu**ed yourselves

I'd be quietly scramming back to the drug cheat whatever team you supports board strappingyounglad

Sep 18, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Nah, most embarrassing was that 2012 pre-season thread on the AFL main board by an Essendon supporter gloating about how big and ripped all the Essendon players were looking... :$
Hahahahaha classic, is it still readable?

Thanks cryptor because that is was what I was after when I posted what I did, to see what people thought were the worse threads ever created on social media, since we all read different stuff and we can't read it all.

But I can see how my wording and sense of humor was missed by pretty much everyone.

Thought I'd better clear this up, since I'm still being quoted, after so many weeks.

Bulldogs kids on the mainboard reckon Bontempelli is a better player than Mitchell.

That’s why the Dogs got pounded in an Elimination Final where Bontempelli finished with a whopping 13 disposals. :$

#head*ed

Bulldogs kids on the mainboard reckon Bontempelli is a better player than Mitchell.

That’s why the Dogs got pounded in an Elimination Final where Bontempelli finished with a whopping 13 disposals. :$

#headfu**ed

Very different players so not sure how anyone could make a comparison

It was the same with the hodge/judd comparisons - not sure why anyone ever bothered

Nov 13, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It's just getting started.
The dip is over and the climb begins.
We've now got a very solid squad of players and the structure/talent within our best 22 is as good 15 other teams.

Wait until they realise that we got some of the best young players in the league for peanuts...then laugh at their excuses for our success.

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
It's just getting started.
The dip is over and the climb begins.
We've now got a very solid squad of players and the structure/talent within our best 22 is as good 15 other teams.

Wait until they realise that we got some of the best young players in the league for peanuts...then laugh at their excuses for our success.

I like the way you are thinking. Going to be fascinating how the players number 17 to 28 in the pecking order get employed in the ‘bottom 6’

Aug 31, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Nuggets

#headfu**ed

Bont being better than Mitchell is not a headfarqed opinion, come on now.

Dec 22, 2007
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It was the same with the hodge/judd comparisons - not sure why anyone ever bothered
The difference is that Hodge and Judd were taken in the same draft and we had the choice of either. So naturally there will always be comparisons and what ifs.

Trying to compare two players from different drafts / eras that play completely different roles is baffling.

Bont being better than Mitchell is not a headfarqed opinion, come on now.
Neither is the reverse as much as that argument was used on the main board.

Back