Toast Hawthorn have headf***ed everyone

Sep 15, 2007
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Are we in a Guy Ritchie movie?

can any of these hopeless conflicted campaigners at least try to be professional.

they’d have more credibility if they imitated the reporting on Anchorman

Lol he is reporting on the footy, not writing an invitation to tea with the queen.

What exactly are you getting outraged at here?? Cockroach is a harmless bit of slang.

Or are you just doubling down because you are embarrassed you didn't know it?

Bumps"N"Grins

Premiership Player
Oct 15, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sell the team Dolan
‘ok with that, but why does he need to retire early?
I'm not trying to touch a nerve but I don't think it would be early by any stretch

The bloke has enough runs on the board to make his own call, for the sake of a few more games this seemed fitting.

Bumps"N"Grins

Premiership Player
Oct 15, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sell the team Dolan
Wants to get to 400
Wont retire early
What you want in life and what you get can sometimes be two different things.

Body just hanging on, would have to go around again next season. After the early removal of other past champions of our club in a bid to remain competitive I don't know if burgers going around next year would be consistent with this.

If pushed I would say thanks for your service but not absolutely gunning for this to happen.

TylerDurden

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap
Mar 5, 2007
Lou's Tavern
AFL Club
Hawthorn
What you want in life and what you get can sometimes be two different things.

Body just hanging on, would have to go around again next season. After the early removal of other past champions of our club in a bid to remain competitive I don't know if burgers going around next year would be consistent with this.

If pushed I would say thanks for your service but not absolutely gunning for this to happen.
Agree, but gee he looked good in the 2nd half when he got going. Still a joy to watch in full flight.

Good bump though.

If there’s one media commentator that’s been completely head*ed by Hawthorn, it’s Kane Cornes.

Sam continually handed his ass to him each and every time we played Port. He’ll be itching to take a swing.

Have loved the amount of Hawks that have nailed Kane over the last 24 hours too.

KANE CORNES SLEEPS WITH THE LIGHTS ON

TylerDurden

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap
Mar 5, 2007
Lou's Tavern
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Good bump though.

If there’s one media commentator that’s been completely headfu**ed by Hawthorn, it’s Kane Cornes.

Sam continually handed his ass to him each and every time we played Port. He’ll be itching to take a swing.

Have loved the amount of Hawks that have nailed Kane over the last 24 hours too.

Yep. Had a range of mates from oppo clubs text me lately saying it won't work with Sam. So much salt. Can't wait til we start the new chapter under him.

Toasted

All Australian
Jul 7, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Good bump though.

If there’s one media commentator that’s been completely headfu**ed by Hawthorn, it’s Kane Cornes.

He can change it however he likes. Worst list? Worst list under 22? Worst list with a bird as a mascot? Worst list with yellow in the jumper? Doesn’t matter how he sells it, he’s wrong and he’s a flog

Jun 11, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GSW
He can change it however he likes. Worst list? Worst list under 22? Worst list with a bird as a mascot? Worst list with yellow in the jumper? Doesn’t matter how he sells it, he’s wrong and he’s a flog

Kane Cornes on the radio this week: What I meant was they had the worst list for a team called the Hawks. Box Hill and Illawarra would wipe the floor with them. Hell, even Atlanta could take them out.

Jun 19, 2007
On the south side now
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
nil
Kane Cornes wanted an investigation when we secured Scully for a 4th rounder.
A couple of weeks ago he was calling it a terrible list decision.

Weird bloke.

Old Kane Cornes is a clown. Geelong, West Coast, Collingwood, St Kilda and Cartlon all have a worse 23 and under. :D

May need to rename this thread in honor of the Saints poster, “Jack Green”.

Hawks have done a real number on this poor obsessed pleb.

Back