Toast Hawthorn have headf***ed everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

I went to have a look. I apparently have him on ignore. What’s was his previous name ?
Not an alt. Just a deprived Saints fan, who posts more about Hawthorn than any other club in the comp.

Haven't seen plugger on here for a while, so maybe him/her/them?
Heard that Plugger was/is "Scoops" from that AFL Draft & Trade Rumours page on facebook. That thing has taken off in the last 12 months after the page admins identity was revealed. Would make sense if he stopped posting on Big Footy as much.

I think the Hawks have finally broken the main board. Looking at the threads on the front page, Hawthorn bashing seems to have taken over the spoon thread, the North/Ade/Hawks youth thread, the question marks thread, the greatest dynasty thread, Matt Lloyd's top 20 players thread, etc.

I'm all about chatting about the hawks as much as the next guy or gal, but sheesh....

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
I think the Hawks have finally broken the main board. Looking at the threads on the front page, Hawthorn bashing seems to have taken over the spoon thread, the North/Ade/Hawks youth thread, the question marks thread, the greatest dynasty thread, Matt Lloyd's top 20 players thread, etc.

I'm all about chatting about the hawks as much as the next guy or gal, but sheesh....
I tend to skim a few pages chuckle and click off them more often than not, the constant going around in circles is tiring and i dunno how some just keep fronting up to that.

I tend to skim a few pages chuckle and click off them more often than not, the constant going around in circles is tiring and i dunno how some just keep fronting up to that.
It's really pointless, most of it.

You may as well get people of two religions to sit down and convince each other why they're wrong.

Stay away, is my advice

I'm still wondering why the Can Hawthorn succeed while ignoring the elite end of the draft? - Part 2 thread is still open on the mainboard or not moved to Bay 13 yet. We've had multiple years not succeeding and not ignoring the elite end of the draft. Pretty obvious troll thread full of the familiar trolls. Reckon if someone made one for Geelong (which it would actually apply to given what they paid for Cameron the other year) it would get locked.

I'm still wondering why the Can Hawthorn succeed while ignoring the elite end of the draft? - Part 2 thread is still open on the mainboard or not moved to Bay 13 yet. We've had multiple years not succeeding and not ignoring the elite end of the draft. Pretty obvious troll thread full of the familiar trolls. Reckon if someone made one for Geelong (which it would actually apply to given what they paid for Cameron the other year) it would get locked.
People keep responding to it for whatever reason.

Add Jack Green to your ignore lists people, he’s got a unending obsession.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MasterSamurai

Premiership Player
Mar 21, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
BayernMunchen
İ remember when we flopped out of finals in 2016, some of my "dill" mates had a laugh at our expense, my response was " Yea, we stuffed up by not winning a FOURTH premiership in a ROW!!"
The devil is in the details of my response.

Been chatting to him offline about it, fully admits he's obsessed with us.
He’s unhinged. I’m not sure how many PM’s I’ve received from him wanting to debate posts I’ve made all over big footy.

Back