AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Give up the plonk Gadz....farcy lol?
Gadz V
images

Give up the plonk Gadz....farcy lol?

Haha I blame the losing lions for the booze problem. Hopefully I'll get the opportunity to dry out next year. Or even the rest of this year.

Note to self - read what you write BEFORE you hit post you nincompoop!!!

Lazza16

The Lions Women...roaring into 2023
Jul 7, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Haha I blame the losing lions for the booze problem. Hopefully I'll get the opportunity to dry out next year. Or even the rest of this year.

Note to self - read what you write BEFORE you hit post you nincompoop!!!
I have put a ban on me typing friday nights.

Oct 13, 2001
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
No one even trying to melt on a selection night of no-change-after-two-wins team ... good!

Yes but if we happen to crash to an ignominious loss, you can be certain that there will be at least one poster thundering about how this game was "lost at the selection table".

After the event of course:sick:

Dodongo

Club Legend
Oct 23, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Yes but if we happen to crash to an ignominious loss, you can be certain that there will be at least one poster thundering about how this game was "lost at the selection table".

Dodongo wants to add you forgot to add at least one poster calling for Barrett's head.

Rosscoe_666

Debutant
Dec 6, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings

Still happy to call for the heads of Lester and Robertson; count me in win, lose or draw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pOleK

Professional Couch Observer
Oct 27, 2014
Tbar
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
FC Barcelona, Atlanta Hawks
Hoping for a closer game this week, winning by 50+ points is great and all but i want a challenge :p

Jungle king

Rookie
Apr 17, 2016
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Does anyone know if lions are training in Launceston today? Flying down for the game and staying within walking distance to the ground. Thought l might drop in and watch boys prepare

Hoping for a closer game this week, winning by 50+ points is great and all but i want a challenge :p
We haven’t won a close game yet! So it would be far better for the teams progress than a big win.
But if we are to win this one, I don’t think it will be a blow out.

The NEAFL team has both Cox and Starcevich travelling with the seniors
One of the main full field match drills that they were doing yesterday at the open training session I noticed that Starc was playing in the team that was full of the boys who have been plying AFL the last 2 weeks.
I posted yesterday that I thought he would be the travelling emergency or named after what I saw.
Cox was playing with the other team which was full of all of the boys playing NEAFL. They must have 2 travelling.

Flying down to Launy for this one - after almost burning the bonce at the Gabba last week, the good news?

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to only reach 1

AMrgf8Q.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back