News Hawthorn in the media 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don’t bring Barrett’s sliding doors rubbish here. That’s not the Hawthorn footy club in the media.

That’s a desperate article, trying to get clicks every week.

Going to be funny when the Ferret's next article is about how he 'turned Hawthorn around' by calling them out on tanking.

Or that pressure from the AFL led to Mitchell taking the shackles off etc.

He's too invested in his narrative to not go that route, and likely had a contingency plan in his back pocket to roll out when the inevitable happened.

Or he has to own up to being a moron. We all know which one seems more likely.

Last edited:
Going to be funny with the Ferret's next article is about how he 'turned Hawthorn around' by calling them out on tanking.

He's too invested in his narrative to not go that route, and likely had a contingency plan in his back pocket to roll out when the inevitable happened.

Looking forward to another “ IF I thought I was going to be positive for the first time in ages about the hawks THEN (insert some reason to slag the hawks here) changed that.”

Looking forward to another “ IF I thought I was going to be positive for the first time in ages about the hawks THEN (insert some reason to slag the hawks here) changed that.”
Just don't read it then.
You read and then get pissed he wins. It's click bait, triggering rubbish

Going to be funny with the Ferret's next article is about how he 'turned Hawthorn around' by calling them out on tanking.

Love it. It's bang on. Wonder if his partner's name is Michelle.

IF I thought I was going to be positive for the first time in ages about the hawks THEN Sicily being suspended when his club needs their captain and best defender is an indictment against the club.

I'll make my guess at his statement

Always wondered why they call him purple. Now we know.

Purple.jpg

Kane is definitely falling in love with Sam.
Don't underestimate how much that media / coach admiration would grind the gears of the Purple one. Absolutely delicious and Kane has already taking multiple pot shots at him. It's almost like Sam has hired him as an assassin 😂

Kane has fallen madly in love with Sam.

EFA - most of this year in their chats on SEN you can tell he has fully bought in to what Sam has been doing. Kane was saying for years our list wasn't up to scratch and nobody wanted to hear him out, for obvious reasons, but he nailed it long before any of us admitted it. He was sceptical that Sam had stripped it back too far but now he is seeing what has come of it he is firmly in the Sam camp.

I know we're not supposed to mention anything about the Pallid Little Weasel (PLW), but Access All Areas on afl.com.au this morning was BEAUTIFUL.

Right at the end, Nat Edwards gets stuck into Barrett about his tanking rubbish and puts him on the spot. Matthew Lloyd then leaves him hanging too.

He simply can't admit being wrong. "Oh its a form of tanking, certainly." "I believe they would have won a couple more games with Mitchell and O'Meara." The other hosts laugh right in his face!

He is pale and sweating - he can't stand being put on the spot. Although that might just be his standard complexion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know we're not supposed to mention anything about the Pallid Little Weasel (PLW), but Access All Areas on afl.com.au this morning was BEAUTIFUL.

Right at the end, Nat Edwards gets stuck into Barrett about his tanking rubbish and puts him on the spot. Matthew Lloyd then leaves him hanging too.

He simply can't admit being wrong. "Oh its a form of tanking, certainly." "I believe they would have won a couple more games with Mitchell and O'Meara." The other hosts laugh right in his face!

He is pale and sweating - he can't stand being put on the spot. Although that might just be his standard complexion.

Already posted this on the other thread mentioning it - this is Nat Edwards' face after she says something to him for the second time that he just ignores because he is a pathetic little prick. Her trolling was masterful:

1685332352707.png

Im sitting there really annoyed at you for suggesting this, watching Lloydy saying Johhny Noble has been the best MSD pick...

Then Nat and Lloyd put him on the spot and it was just magic. He really is a *en worm eh. Takes himself so seriously

Last edited:

I watched that just to see Barrett's reaction.
He was squirming...and it was glorious.

Already posted this on the other thread mentioning it - this is Nat Edwards' face after she says something to him for the second time that he just ignores because he is a pathetic little prick. Her trolling was masterful:

View attachment 1699746
The absolutely weasely, mealy mouthed way he tried to get out of that question made me physically ill.

We should continue with a plan and a lineup that doesn't work and actively interferes with development for potentially a few more wins that feel far emptier? Tanking, apparently. Shame North didn't get penalised for that when they delisted 2/3rds of their experienced players a few years back.

Im really annoyed I sat through the last few minutes there. Lloydy saying Johhny Noble has been the MSD pick takes the cake. Noble is a cracking little player but come on Lloydo
I couldn't watch all of it, did they even mention Newcombe? I want to give them the benefit of the doubt that most people think Newc is just so good he doesn't even register as an MSD selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back