Hawthorn kick up a stink, get Showdown's slated Friday fixture.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tredrea is in close contact with Port Adelaide, and strongly connected. I have spoken with him many times, he's honest and doesn't just sprout rubbish like a few others do. The stuff he said about Wingard was spot on.
So Treadrea is just a mouthpiece for a club that completely embarrassed themselves during the trade period.

Might be true but whilst you have Tredrea saying "I've heard" and "my understanding is" you are listening to speculation. Classic journalism 101 right there when you don't have any facts to back it up. Offers up no source for his info, prefaces everything he says with one of these safe guard lines to avoid any consequences should his mail be wrong.

Again, it could be true but until he is prepared to speak about it without doing these get it of jail free lines, hardly a convincing argument.

Might be true but whilst you have Tredrea saying "I've heard" and "my understanding is" you are listening to speculation. Classic journalism 101 right there when you don't have any facts to back it up. Offers up no source for his info, prefaces everything he says with one of these safe guard lines to avoid any consequences should his mail be wrong.

Again, it could be true but until he is prepared to speak about it without doing these get it of jail free lines, hardly a convincing argument.
There are exceptions like “I’ve heard Tredrea is a knob”. Pretty sure that’s true

Haha, nice try. Tredrea said Hawthorn put Burton on the trade table. Cripps later admitted Port raised his name first. So either Tredrea lied or Port lied to Tredrea. Either way, we can't trust anything coming out of that amateurish footy club.

Nice try? I couldn't GAF about Port. I was stating a fact about Tredrea, who I know personally. End of story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No great surprise that the parasitic whingers get their own way.

“Parasitic whingers” - I’m looking forward to hearing the background to this statement or is it just another random ill informed dumb post.

Pretty disgusting by Hawthorn really. Typical psychopath Kennett. They've just signed a 20 year pokies deal they don't need Friday night games. That's probably what the AFL thought as well and gave it to the clubs that actually need/deserve revenue.

Pretty disgusting by Hawthorn really. Typical psychopath Kennett. They've just signed a 20 year pokies deal they don't need Friday night games. That's probably what the AFL thought as well and gave it to the clubs that actually need/deserve revenue.

You should make fact checker your friend

“Parasitic whingers” - I’m looking forward to hearing the background to this statement or is it just another random ill informed dumb post.

Clarkson's personal meeting with Gil with a power point presentation under arm. Kennett's constant public rants.

I personally prefer Hawks v Pies, but I can see where the winging label is coming from.

Clarkson's personal meeting with Gil with a power point presentation under arm.
The ever evolving story is humorous.

Started off as just coffee in a public cafe, then it becomes a power point presentation ... in 12 months time it will be that Clarko turned up to AFL house with a shotgun and demanded to speak with Gil about umpiring inconsistencies.

Last edited:
Clarkson's personal meeting with Gil with a power point presentation under arm. Kennett's constant public rants.

I personally prefer Hawks v Pies, but I can see where the winging label is coming from.

Now explain parasitic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back