Hawthorn may emerge as the new frontrunner for Dangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Would have to cut the soccer type dramatic field behaviour if he is interested on pulling on our jumper.

Would have to cut the soccer type dramatic field behaviour if he is interested on pulling on our jumper.
That happens when you play for Geelong. I’m sure he would snap right back out of that if he left. It’s an ingrained part of their culture.

His season is done.
Best time to review a possible trade & get him in for any surgery asap if needed.
Loose nothing on a knee scrape, finger, ankle ect for pre season.
Cpu re-programming. He's played as though his mind has been elsewhere for a few years now.
Would be an amazing get, if we can turn someone like Impey into a consistent footballer then the sky's the limit for Wingard

Cpu re-programming. He's played as though his mind has been elsewhere for a few years now.
Would be an amazing get, if we can turn someone like Impey into a consistent footballer then the sky's the limit for Wingard
Getting his head caught between a post and a Hodge hip will do that. Surprised he's still playing, tbh.

Heard from a good source that Chad Wingard is going to the Hawks. He is contracted to Port for 2016 but the source indicated that the contract would be "paid out", whatever that means. Mentioned huge figures that he would be paid at Hawthorn. Is he the big gun that you are getting next year or will it be in 2017?? Any Hawkers heard this one?
Bump.....Looks like my good source was about 3 years late.

Bump.....Looks like my good source was about 3 years late.

I don't think it played out like your source said.

Looks like it had more to do with Port treating him poorly recently so Graham Wright was all like:

winking at Clarko
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back