NO TROLLS Hawthorn Racism Review - Sensitive issues discussed. Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t use this thread as an opportunity to troll North or any other clubs, you’ll be removed from the discussion. Stick to the topic and please keep it civil and respectful to those involved. Keep personal arguements out of this thread.
Help moderators by not quoting obvious trolls and use the report button, please and thank you.

If you feel upset or need to talk you can call either Beyond Blue on 1300 22 4636 or Lifeline on 13 11 14 at any time.

- Crisis support for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders 13YARN (13 92 76) 13YARN - Call 13 92 76 | 24 /7

This is a serious topic, please treat it as such.

Videos, statements etc in the OP here:

Link to Hawthorn Statement. - Link to ABC Sports article. - Leaked Report

Process Plan - https://resources.afl.com.au/afl/do...erms-of-Reference-and-Process-Plan-FINAL-.pdf

DO NOT QUOTE THREADS FROM OTHER BOARDS

Last edited:
We're all worker bees, even if we're the boss. Unlike you, I don't expect to be coerced, controlled and treated like s**t. Enjoy your coercion - I hope it buys you something nice.

How very communist.

That one didn't work out well for the worker bees. They are still working for some rich campaigner.

But Hey. Lets give it another go.

How very communist.

That one didn't work out well for the worker bees. They are still working for some rich campaigner.

There was a point in the covid anti-lockdown rallies when neo-nazi groups showed their colours and enlarged their argument from freedoms to fascist hate - shocking some who had supported them and leaving them aghast that they'd liked all their social media rubbish and appalled that they were standing arm in arm in protest.

I wonder if any of the North supporters in this thread are feeling aghast now?

There was a point in the covid anti-lockdown rallies when neo-nazi groups showed their colours and enlarged their argument from freedoms to fascist hate - shocking some who had supported them and leaving them aghast that they'd liked all their social media rubbish and appalled that they were standing arm in arm in protest.

I wonder if any of the North supporters in this thread are feeling aghast now.

Gee thanks.

I fail to comprehend what relevance at all this has to an interchange on the subject of income versus intrusion in life, but at least it seems to be something you care for.

So gold star and elephant stamp to you.

Good job.

How very communist.

What absolute vile rubbish.
It's this kind of argument that anything "woke", progressive or for the betterment of people in general is Communism really grinds my gears.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goodo.

If you can spare the time from pondering on whether the role of the temporary king of an internet forum is to promote ones own views by any and all means is an ideal approach, you should do that.
"Laphy Under Siege"

No. These type of people run the world.

It is fine to sit at the low table and eat scraps. But if you think the people at the big table give even one s**t about your tedious self affirming scruples, then you are wrong.
The world is always changing and there’s always people that get left behind with a stupid expression on their face because they thought things would always stay the way they were.

Thanks for the response. The problem is that we keep taking the Aboriginal out of it and we have to stop doing that. Many of these Aboriginal players are from families torn apart by stolen generations, their uncles, aunties and grandparents. Many have been racially abused, seen their families racially tormented. To suggest an abortion would be devastating to those suffering inter generational trauma.

Abortion rates of indigenous women are almost
Identical to non-indigenous women. So not sure of the link you are making here?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The world is always changing and there’s always people that get left behind with a stupid expression on their face because they thought things would always stay the way they were.
You just need to wait for those people to retire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back