NO TROLLS Hawthorn Racism Review - Sensitive issues discussed. Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t use this thread as an opportunity to troll North or any other clubs, you’ll be removed from the discussion. Stick to the topic and please keep it civil and respectful to those involved. Keep personal arguements out of this thread.
Help moderators by not quoting obvious trolls and use the report button, please and thank you.

If you feel upset or need to talk you can call either Beyond Blue on 1300 22 4636 or Lifeline on 13 11 14 at any time.

- Crisis support for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders 13YARN (13 92 76) 13YARN - Call 13 92 76 | 24 /7

This is a serious topic, please treat it as such.

Videos, statements etc in the OP here:

Link to Hawthorn Statement. - Link to ABC Sports article. - Leaked Report

Process Plan - https://resources.afl.com.au/afl/do...erms-of-Reference-and-Process-Plan-FINAL-.pdf

DO NOT QUOTE THREADS FROM OTHER BOARDS

Last edited:
Wasn't it an assistant coach that was quoted in the report?

The Assitant coach wasn't there when Ian was at Hawthorn from what I know.

Even if it is, why doesn't Rusty make that clear?

It's his smoking gun if it was.

And also why hasn't Amy relied on this official more to buttress her claims?

It is all very confusing.

Bait GIF

Odd how this thread just ground to a halt when the enormous gaping hole in Rusty's article was laid quite simply and directly.
I think people can only talk round and round and round and round in circles for so long before their head implodes

Well, most people anyway

I think people can only talk round and round and round and round in circles for so long

They were happy to do it for months then suddenly stopped right when it became obvious they'd been arguing for a deeply flawed proposition.

They were happy to do it for months then suddenly stopped right when it became obvious they'd been arguing for a deeply flawed proposition.

Or maybe...just maybe...nothing is happening so everyone has decided to stop paying attention to you and your endless deranged rambling...until the investigation has reached its conclusion - and there's actually something to talk about.

Maybe people got sick of reading your posts? ;)
I think we're all just NPCs that don't have any scripting when Simpkin isn't in the room making 5 posts a day about "The Holy Book of Jacko" 🙄

Hail traveler, have you tried the sweet rolls? Salmo's the best Baker in Skingrad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The discussion has not stopped on the Collingwood Board.
Most got sick of the "team" politics being the main discussion on this board.
Can't comment on any other boards.

I think we're all just NPCs that don't have any scripting when Simpkin isn't in the room making 5 posts a day about "The Holy Book of Jacko" 🙄

Hail traveler, have you tried the sweet rolls? Salmo's the best Baker in Skingrad
In defence of Simpkin's posts, I can at least comprehend them. You lost me at NPCs and then the search party gave up when they reached the italics.

Any more leaks for us?

No, the investigation run by independent and hugely respected indigenous legal minds is watertight.

Which will make the racism directed towards them on this thread when their findings are handed down all the more egregious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back