News Hawthorn Racism Scandal

Remove this Banner Ad

Utter nonsense.

Just this very off season we seen indigenous players nominate clubs with very recent scandals to be traded to.

Players don't care.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Hopefully Izak 'Uncle Tom' Rankine enjoys sharing a forward line with Tex.

Operation arms around Tex could only happen in Adelaide. Truly embarrassing.
I went to like this, then thought that unfortunately it isn't true. Any Victorian would receive the same defence, if not more so.

Nah not in the media you'd have Caro & Co. cracking in, we have a media that bands together for the AFC.
Caro did crack in on Tex too from memory. The Crows just waited for it to go away lol.

Utter nonsense.

Just this very off season we seen indigenous players nominate clubs with very recent scandals to be traded to.

Players don't care.

Amon chose hawks long before the Clarkson thing blew up and non of the main actors are still at the hawks. Jhf chose to leave north after.
Still your guess as to how players feel is as good as mine.
My point was that the afl can’t whitewash this and hope the problem goes away. It’s too big now.

Nah not in the media you'd have Caro & Co. cracking in, we have a media that bands together for the AFC.
Caro defended Dusty during the chopsticks incident. Now that did turn out to be a bit of a beat up, but it means one of two things.

Caro had the full story before anyone else but wouldn't disclose it
Caro refused to go hard on the star player at her supported club

Amon chose hawks long before the Clarkson thing blew up and non of the main actors are still at the hawks. Jhf chose to leave north after.
Still your guess as to how players feel is as good as mine.
My point was that the afl can’t whitewash this and hope the problem goes away. It’s too big now.
Lol the JHF whispers were strong before the end of the season

Caro defended Dusty during the chopsticks incident. Now that did turn out to be a bit of a beat up, but it means one of two things.

Caro had the full story before anyone else but wouldn't disclose it
Caro refused to go hard on the star player at her supported club

It's irrelevant she wouldn't wrap her arms around a perpetrator in a racism controversy

You guys are blind, deaf & brickshit thick if you think the Victorian media protect their own on SA great Camry levels.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's irrelevant she wouldn't wrap her arms around a perpetrator in a racism controversy

You guys are blind, deaf & brickshit thick if you think the Victorian media protect their own on SA great Camry levels.
This was a violence against women controversy, Caro is a dog with a bone for that stuff more than racist behaviour.

Remember when Sportsbet ambassador Dane Swan gave a cleaner brain damage and then stiffed him on the court ordered compo payments?

If you don't, that's the point.

I do.

I also remember a girl dying in Ablett's hotel room, St. Kilda players rooting school girls, Dwarfs set on fire etc.
And Dane Swan and Nick Riewoldt are both prominent members of the Victorian football media. Not to mention Wayne Carey.

And Dane Swan and Nick Riewoldt are both prominent members of the Victorian football media. Not to mention Wayne Carey.
Where did I say there isn't a boys club? my point is there are people that go harder in the Melbourne media & the protection is not on Camry levels.

Just in general they attack Presidents, CEO's & players with venom on a daily basis over there to a level we never see here.

Utter nonsense.

Players don't care.

Preposterous and racist comment
So 40+ plus players on each list, 18 clubs, thats 700+ players and apparently you feel self entitled enough to tell us all how they feel.
So you have decided to tell us how the indigenous players should feel in relation to this, and apparently they dont care.
You have achieved the handyandy total imbecile rating

Remove this Banner Ad

Back