Analysis Hawthorn rebuild: are they tanking?

Should Hawks Be Punished?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be neither but we might invest in a program in some remote area to show our commitment.

AFL probably owes HFC, NMFC and Bris something given how badly they butchered the inquiry after we passed it to them in accordance with their rules.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'd be staggered if there was no punishment for Hawthorn. A fine seems the most reasonable outcome

Never believed Mitchell to be tanking but gee, shifting Frosty to the forward line is stretching the friendship and he’d want to be careful of not being pinged for bringing the game into disrepute … 😎😎😎

The commentators wanted more changes than that. Then when it happens’ gee something funny going on a FORM of tanking

Just when you thought people couldn't more stupid, they come and post again at half time only to look even dumber by the end of the game.

Big Footy 101.

Never believed Mitchell to be tanking but gee, shifting Frosty to the forward line is stretching the friendship and he’d want to be careful of not being pinged for bringing the game into disrepute … 😎😎😎

Lol we conceded 100 points in the first half with Frost at full back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’ve been a bit quiet. 😂

You’ve been a bit quiet. 😂

Any Dingley developments I’ve missed ?
Would you envisage any further scaling back of the project in light of possible incoming financial sanctions and outgoing Tasmanian sponsorship/membership ?
The hawks have a lot on their plate atm but doubt tanking is an issue …

Would you envisage any further scaling back of the project in light of possible incoming financial sanctions and outgoing Tasmanian sponsorship/membership ?
You’ve no doubt missed a heap while contemplating who your next coach should be.

The only thing you guys have been cooking is a steaming pile of dog s**t.

I find it interesting that Carlton supporters are accusing a team of tanking, a team that has only one less win than them. :think:

Roby, having read my post closely and not just looked at the team supported, you would have no doubt noted that i don’t subscribe to the hawthorn tanking theory.
Hawthorn simply appear to be a genuine bottom 4 club and supporters have largely accepted that.
I’m keenly interested in the hawks rebuild and certainly, Dingley is central to that.
Loss of sponsorship/membership and possible incoming financial sanctions from the racism scandal may have ramifications for the Dingley project.
Any draft sanctions would obviously be catastrophic for the list rebuild.
This thread is dedicated to hawthorns rebuild and tanking allegations.
I’m sure the mods would appreciate it if we all concentrated on the topic at hand …

Not Funny Chestnuts GIF

Roby, having read my post closely and not just looked at the team supported, you would have no doubt noted that i don’t subscribe to the hawthorn tanking theory.
Hawthorn simply appear to be a genuine bottom 4 club and supporters have largely accepted that.
I’m keenly interested in the hawks rebuild and certainly, Dingley is central to that.
Loss of sponsorship/membership and possible incoming financial sanctions from the racism scandal may have ramifications for the Dingley project.
Any draft sanctions would obviously be catastrophic for the list rebuild.
This thread is dedicated to hawthorns rebuild and tanking allegations.
I’m sure the mods would appreciate it if we all concentrated on the topic at hand …

I did read your post. You said "I doubt tanking is an issue". You're basically leaving the door open for a possibility. It's really not an issue although you may doubt it.

On the previous page there was a Carlton supporter saying that the AFL should strip Hawthorn of picks. Maybe you should read the thread and it's context before getting on a high horse.

I did read your post. You said "I doubt tanking is an issue". You're basically leaving the door open for a possibility. It's really not an issue although you may doubt it.

On the previous page there was a Carlton supporter saying that the AFL should strip Hawthorn of picks. Maybe you should read the thread and it's context before getting on a high horse.

Sage advice as you would have noted in your thread research that I’ve posted a few times i don’t believe tanking to be an issue.
The rebuild and related matters are of much greater interest …

Back