List Mgmt. Hawthorn 2018 Trade discussion NO OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the GWS deal that has our future 4th...
I wonder if we trade our future second for Patton & we get our 4th back?

Seriously though,
How bloody good was Wright.
Absolute Spartan come trade time.

:D:D

Now Sam McClure and Boomer Harvey are discussing what Wrighty meant when he referred to GWS having a bigger deal after a caller brought it to their attention.

They are stumped.

McClure puzzled as to how a future fourth round would implicate the Shiel deal.
Boomer suggesting perhaps they are offloading so much to bring someone in.

No mention of the possibility of GWS offering something new to Shiel :D:D

Double like this post.

He is so impressive. The trades are the main headline today, but its more than that. The way he deals with media, and stays in control when someone sticks a microphone or camera in his face, is very impressive. So many in the AFL business are blow-hards that cannot keep their nerve when asked a question. He really stands out.

Either that or they can't resist talking big and pumping themselves up, have to give the impression they have the upper hand. Some of them are all talk. We will be judged by our actions ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I almost hesitate to say it but it might be worth overpaying for Wingard, midfield is approaching critical mass my god.

Sicily/scrimshaw potentially make Burton superfluous to the back line, and Burton himself is more potential than output currently. Ideal to keep him of course.

Double like this post.

He is so impressive. The trades are the main headline today, but its more than that. The way he deals with media, and stays in control when someone sticks a microphone or camera in his face, is very impressive. So many in the AFL business are blow-hards that cannot keep their nerve when asked a question. He really stands out.
The way Cripps acted yesterday morning on Trade Radio made me realise how professionally run our footy department is compared to most of the competition. We let the results talk instead of running our mouths in the media

The way Cripps acted yesterday morning on Trade Radio made me realise how professionally run our footy department is compared to most of the competition. We let the results talk instead of running our mouths in the media

"Spectemur Agendo"

and

"You are what you do, not what you say you'll do" - Jung

Mate, the guy is on his last legs, we are helping GWS out, hopefully they can now retain Shiel. By the way, how about you **** off to whatever hole you climbed out of, you're on our board pal.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Wow. Settle down turbo.

:D:D

Now Sam McClure and Boomer Harvey are discussing what Wrighty meant when he referred to GWS having a bigger deal after a caller brought it to their attention.

They are stumped.

McClure puzzled as to how a future fourth round would implicate the Shiel deal.
Boomer suggesting perhaps they are offloading so much to bring someone in.

No mention of the possibility of GWS offering something new to Shiel :D:D

Callers having to school the ‘experts’ lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back