Hawthorn v Collingwood - Rd 23, 2016 - Sun@3:20

Who will win? Hawthorn or Collingwood?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe you should learn some history of the competition you just joined :$:$:$
Oh? You are a Hawthorn supporter who actually acknowledges the fact that they were the competition whipping boys for a long time? I thought you blokes were like the Germans, complete denial about that period in time.

Yep and more so if as expected Evans finds no case to answer for Gibsons mirror image Sloane hit

Wow.....you must have been watching last weeks game in black and white.
The Collingwood player stays on the ground, kicks his goal, no blood.....not even a 50.
Will be lucky if he gets fined.....insufficient force.

Forget the umpires Pies had plenty of chances to win and didn't, that's the bottom line. Lack of foot skills cruelled us again today and it's why Hawthorn, even when they were playing poorly today , will always beat us. Until that changes we will never match it with the Hakws. Good finish to the season but that really means little in a season where it was over so early in the piece. The 22 out there today are just not good enough. Hope is that Moore, Fasolo, Elliott, Adams and Reid can make a difference next year.

A loss is a loss. Well done Hawks, too good again when it counted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess you just hoped he was out.
Would you like us to rest Gibson, Stratton, and a few others just so you have a chance
I just asked a question mate, get the stick out of your ass

So Geelong host a home final against Hawthorn at Hawthorn's home ground?

Have i got that right? whats the advantage of a top 2 position again???

And Sydney host GWS at ANZ

Afl just can't get that equalisation right can they

Forget the umpires Pies had plenty of chances to win and didn't, that's the bottom line. Lack of foot skills cruelled us again today and it's why Hawthorn, even when they were playing poorly today , will always beat us. Until that changes we will never match it with the Hakws. Good finish to the season but that really means little in a season where it was over so early in the piece. The 22 out there today are just not good enough. Hope is that Moore, Fasolo, Elliott, Adams and Reid can make a difference next year.

A loss is a loss. Well done Hawks, too good again when it counted.

And Aish

Back