Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by not much

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Eagles by a fair bit

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve got four Eagles fans seated next to me behind the goals.

Across all clubs these four are the most irritating fans I’ve ever sat next to.

At every single contest they’re crying for a free kick. For anything, just give us a free, we don’t care why.

Christ.

Have they thrown a banana at an indigenous player yet? If not port have them covered.

It is not possible to shut down Kennedy and Darling without giving away free kicks. They are simply too good. When they don't get frees it is because umpires are not doing their job.

Oh that’s cute, you think it’s only at contests involving those two that these spanners are screaming like someone is stealing their children.

Speaking of which, it’s two blokes with their wives and kids all together.

Those kids will become like these idiots, and the cycle will continue.

2 top 5 KPF's in the league...no team has 2 elite KPD's, let alone with the way the game is umpired these days the advantage is always given the forwards
Maybe ur kicking into the forward 50 has been rubbish? U can’t expect them to outmark a group of 10 ppl in a contest all the time. If u separate our defenders you’ll destroy us. But if u keep bombing it in they will struggle to take marks. Pretty simple

Your biased. As a neutral hawks being shafted
"Neutral", of course you wouldn't have a vested interest in eagles being shafted by the umps after your entire supporter base blamed a 50 point loss on the umpires last week, despite being gifted several of your own goals as a result of poor umpiring. Yes I'm sure you're completely neutral.

On the other hand we have true neutrals in sydney, north and adelaide fans saying west coast are being shafted. Hmmmmm.

Naitanui has been huge around the contests and spoon fed our midfield clearances (many of which have been wasted by our midfielders not reacting quickly enough).
Would have him in our best five on the ground so far.
Haven't seen him impose himself in a marking contest and clunk one, or have score involvements.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly. Ignorance must be bliss. I wish I wasn't aware of it either. Unfortunately I support an interstate team.

lol whatever - just reinforces that you are confused what you’re talking about and bitching because it’s what you do best

Making things up i would say.
Just want the umpires to start paying clear holding the balls.
Thought we had a few not called that hurt our momentum
some consistency would be nice but looking at the match I would disagree the umpires are influencing a very good contest.
they are only maggo..I mean human.
not much point going on about them full time either. like the players do, people should get on with it.
generally the howlers do arouse me but after venting what can you do?

Back