Autopsy Hawthorn v Geelong - Preseason hit and giggle, Feb 17, Tassie

Remove this Banner Ad

No sure someone who is soft, physically weak, cannot lay a tackle and is afraid to put his body on the line is someone that should be groomed to replace the player that is the exact opposite of this and is the most tenacious player on our list. The only similarities they have are that they're both short.

With respect, that is a completely horrible idea.
Only way to improve some blokes is to take them out of their comfort zone. He isnt improving any other aspects of his game in his current role. Challenge him to really see how much he wants it.

Not sure Billy really deserves the whack you have given him either to be honest. Not a great way to support our boys.

Only way to improve some blokes is to take them out of their comfort zone. He isnt improving any other aspects of his game in his current role. Challenge him to really see how much he wants it.

Not sure Billy really deserves the whack you have given him either to be honest. Not a great way to support our boys.
Billy did his shoulder midst a great forward line tackle in his first season I think. He has been hesitant ever since it appears which is disappointing as early on I thought he showed a willingness to go hard

No sure someone who is soft, physically weak, cannot lay a tackle and is afraid to put his body on the line is someone that should be groomed to replace the player that is the exact opposite of this and is the most tenacious player on our list. The only similarities they have are that they're both short.

With respect, that is a completely horrible idea.

1. Billy and Langers are completely different players in different positions.
2. Very embarrassing post for a Hawthorn supporter.

When I watch Motlop play I can't help thinking, 'you know what, I don't think Motlop is better than Rioli after all'. ;)

He never has been, never could be, never will be.

Rioli > Motlop

When I watch Motlop play I can't help thinking, 'you know what, I don't think Motlop is better than Rioli after all'. ;)

Stevie Wonder disagrees.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back