Preview Hawthorn v North Melbourne AAMI Community series clash, Saturday March 6th 4.10pm at Arden Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GSW
this doesn't need to be a HODGEYROAD vs the world thread we've had enough of them

he has his opinions, he loves our club, he's abrasive but honest and never reverts to name calling

as much as many dislike his shtick (myself included) I think we should stick to debating his actual footy discussion and avoid getting personal

Turly

Club Legend
Apr 23, 2010
mill park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
No I don't.

I'm a carer for my wife.

Do you want to have another shot?
Ehh dont even bother mate. People have important reasons.

I actually don't mind Judd2Sewell but he has become somewhat of a HODGEYROAD body guard of late.

Would like to see those interstate tickets out of curiosity though given all he does is talk about how sh@$ we are.

Nov 25, 2010
WA
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Not sure if it's linked to the supporter hype or not, but one thing I have noticed is that Brockman features heavily in all the club promo pics on training etc. I can only assume it's cos he's doing well.. good to see we've named the 3-prong tall fwds too. I'm guessing our 8 int will be 4 ea per half, so I'm interested to see what they do w/ the rucks and whether big boy & Cegs get a half each.

Cheers to those who pointed out the regulars missing from the line-up.

this doesn't need to be a HODGEYROAD vs the world thread we've had enough of them

he has his opinions, he loves our club, he's abrasive but honest and never reverts to name calling

as much as many dislike his shtick (myself included) I think we should stick to debating his actual footy discussion and avoid getting personal
Counter view.

Patronizing contrarians who aim to get bites generally get booted in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back