Game Day Hawthorn v WCE Friday 30/9 4PM WST @ Skybus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shilling and bartlett should never seen an AFLW field again, free kick count was 6-18 at one point. theres the difference with those 3

Also Lakay should never leave the field, it should go from ruck to Full forward. she was stuck off for the last 8 minutes

Shilling and bartlett should never seen an AFLW field again, free kick count was 6-18 at one point. theres the difference with those 3
Odd targets for mine.

Odd targets for mine.
Shilling was awful last week as well. Bartlett missing from the top of the goal square... 3.9 on the season. If anyone else in the squad does their job at 25% your on the bench

Shilling was awful last week as well. Bartlett missing from the top of the goal square... 3.9 on the season. If anyone else in the squad does their job at 25% your on the bench
Shilling hasn’t played since Rnd 4?

Bartlett has the big old hood at the moment

So like I said - odd targets

Well I must be mellowing ( scary thought ) because I am not as *off as many of you are.

Yes we lost a game that was very winnable and it was our our stuff ups that caused our demise.

We have lost the last two games each by less than one straight kick ........ I will take that over the weekly beltings that we have been on the end of, the last few years.

The thing is that we are a young and developing team .... mistakes will happen, the trick is to make them good mistakes and they are ones you learn from.

We all know that there are half a dozen players who are not up to the standard and they will be delisted over the next two off seasons, to be replaced by better more natural footballers.

Our young kids are good and they fill me with a certain degree of confidence going forward ...... we just need more of them.

I would much rather focus on how well we played in that first 15 minutes of the game, by * that was exciting to watch.

Those of you who are done with the team and the Club in general, have a little sulk, smack * out of the dirty wash basket, take a deep breath and I will see you all at MRP next Friday to watch us play Richmond.

Oh and just because our mens team have been lazy, unfit, complacent *ers the last four years ..... the girls should not be tarred with the same brush.

Well I must be mellowing ( scary thought ) because I am not as *off as many of you are.

Yes we lost a game that was very winnable and it was our our stuff ups that caused our demise.

We have lost the last two games each by less than one straight kick ........ I will take that over the weekly beltings that we have been on the end of, the last few years.

The thing is that we are a young and developing team .... mistakes will happen, the trick is to make them good mistakes and they are ones you learn from.

We all know that there are half a dozen players who are not up to the standard and they will be delisted over the next two off seasons, to be replaced by better more natural footballers.

Our young kids are good and they fill me with a certain degree of confidence going forward ...... we just need more of them.

I would much rather focus on how well we played in that first 15 minutes of the game, by * that was exciting to watch.

Those of you who are done with the team and the Club in general, have a little sulk, smack * out of the dirty wash basket, take a deep breath and I will see you all at MRP next Friday to watch us play Richmond.

Oh and just because our mens team have been lazy, unfit, complacent *ers the last four years ..... the girls should not be tarred with the same brush.
Agree, to an extent.

We lost last week because the recruiting staff haven't managed to put together the semblance of a forward line over the period of a few years now.

We lost today because of coaching decisions that handed back momentum and confidence to a second to bottom expansion side.

The girls continue to set the standard at the club for effort and love for the jumper. The boys don't have that, and haven't for a few years now. But the club is letting them down badly, and these types of results really hurt because of how avoidable they should have been.

Heaps of positives to cut through the hurt, Lewis especially has really blossomed and Rowley continues to shine. Roberts starting to really influence.

Shilling hasn’t played since Rnd 4?
who was the one that was the awful key back last week, ill give shilling a pass for wrong person, Edit: it was pointed out im thinking bennett

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back