Club Legend
Jan 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Hi all
In my research I came across some never-before-seen colour footage of Hawthorn vs Collingwood, Rd 21 1973 - Peter Hudson's comeback.
I've uploaded it to YouTube.
(btw, if anyone have any old vhs reels, or old audio cassettes of footy shows/broadcasts that were recorded off the radio, don't throw them out!, I'm happy to get them digitised and upload them. Just DM me. Easy as.)

As well I have found Rd 10 1973, Haw vs Coll at Glenferrie Oval.

Cheers
Rhett Bartlett
RFC Historian

Last edited:

Steven Tyler

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
Right behind you!
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hi all
In my research I came across some never-before-seen colour footage of Hawthorn vs Collingwood, Rd 21 1973 - Peter Hudson's comeback.
I've uploaded it to YouTube.
(btw, if anyone have any old vhs reels, or old audio cassettes of footy shows/broadcasts that were recorded off the radio, don't throw them out!, I'm happy to get them digitised and upload them. Just DM me. Easy as.)

As well I have found Rd 10 1973, Haw vs Coll at Glenferrie Oval.

Cheers
Rhett Bartlett
RFC Historian
langers1971 this might interest you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey guys, hopefully this is the right thread to post this in.

I've put together a 13-minute highlight compilation from Shaun Burgoyne's 35 finals spanning his 2 decade career so I thought I'd share it with you guys (his Hawthorn highlights begin at the 6 minute mark of the video). As you know I usually focus on season specific highlights (and yes I'm sorry for not getting around to finish Will Day's video like I promised... I plan to merge his 2020 and 2021 season highlights after this season is over) so this was good fun to put together. Absolutely brilliant player with great finals moments and performances all the way throughout his career.

Enjoy!

If you haven't already subscribed here's my channel link, it'd be greatly appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

lyger

All Australian
Oct 24, 2010
Source
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hey guys, hopefully this is the right thread to post this in.

I've put together a 13-minute highlight compilation from Shaun Burgoyne's 35 finals spanning his 2 decade career so I thought I'd share it with you guys (his Hawthorn highlights begin at the 6 minute mark of the video). As you know I usually focus on season specific highlights (and yes I'm sorry for not getting around to finish Will Day's video like I promised... I plan to merge his 2020 and 2021 season highlights after this season is over) so this was good fun to put together. Absolutely brilliant player with great finals moments and performances all the way throughout his career.

Enjoy!

If you haven't already subscribed here's my channel link, it'd be greatly appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw
Thanks so much, that was a great viewing. Brought back a lot of fond memories, and reminded me what a good player he was at Port.

A true champion.

It would be most awesome if we can somehow make the eight this year and add some more footage to the compilation!

Remove this Banner Ad