Review Hawthorn Video Highlights

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching early days Tom Mitchell makes me cry, look at his movement around stoppage like he genuinely has an ounce of leg speed and power to go with everything else it’s magical

Ben McEvoy

Shielsy

Gunner

The blokes without their own video 2010-2022

And that is it! Couple of bonus vids next week, but that is all the players done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All of this is genuinely amazing stemline - thank you so much! In years to come, this will be an invaluable resource to look back on and remember players, especially less heralded ones and remind ourselves of how they played, what they did, show our kids, etc.

At the moment, when we recall players from the past there is little to no individual footage of them and their style, approach and big moments are all but forgotten. You are preventing this happening from our current batch and I can't thank you enough!!

Labor of love for sure.

I do worry one day they will be removed for copyright reasons... as it stands youtube tells me that some of them have 'copyrighted content', but 'the copyright owner allows the content to be used'. I guess that might change one day, going by what Hawthorn23 has said regarding his highlights videos.

Anyway thanks for the feedback. Easily the biggest buzz i have gotten out of these is when I've spoken to past players who tell me how they love showing their video to their kids. And Sam is especially fond of how his vid has so many more views than Hodgey's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back