Review Hawthorn Video Highlights

Remove this Banner Ad

How good is the stretch from 46.30 to 47.05: Poppy nearly brings the house down but just misses, then Hodge intercepts Rohan's kick-in and kicks it straight back over Rohan's head to bury the Swans, culminating in Bruce's "Well this is magnificent football"
That seven minute patch in the second qtr where we piled on five goals raised the hair on the back of my neck. I was in a small group of hawks supporters in the middle of a sea of swans, but boy, the noise from us was deafening!

anyoner else noticve that the AFL grandfinal dvd is faulty towards the end of the 3rd qtr. Abbout 150 posts on this topic on facebook. My sister got two and they both have the same problem.

anyoner else noticve that the AFL grandfinal dvd is faulty towards the end of the 3rd qtr. Abbout 150 posts on this topic on facebook. My sister got two and they both have the same problem.
Yep, I've heard this too. I've got a HD copy I downloaded so that will be handy until I decide to buy the DVD later in the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Click it on the user name under their avatar and one of the options is "start a conversation"
Although the guy I replied to seems to have it blocked. pm me as a practice.

Last edited:
Hawthorn23 would you be able to do a highlights video featuring all of Roughead's 75 goals? 2014 edition. :p Love the video highlights you've got on Youtube. :thumbsu::thumbsu:
Definitely! Will be a Christmas present to all the Hawthorn Bigfooty'ers. Exams at the moment, will start editing late November

Remove this Banner Ad

Back