Review Hawthorn Video Highlights

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if this is the right thread - but does anyone know what happened to CrazyHawk's YouTube channel? I used to love watching all stuff Hawthorn related on YouTube but cannot seem to find it anymore

Not sure if this is the right thread - but does anyone know what happened to CrazyHawk's YouTube channel? I used to love watching all stuff Hawthorn related on YouTube but cannot seem to find it anymore
Unfortunately his channel was taken down by the AFL, sad because he would upload all interviews our players and coaches had during week and it made it easy to catch up on

Unfortunately his channel was taken down by the AFL, sad because he would upload all interviews our players and coaches had during week and it made it easy to catch up on
And that, my friends, is an example of why the AFL administration is despised by the grassroots fans. They quietly dropped the 'free' replays which used to be available on afl.com and jack-boot actions like the above is further proof. It's all about the $. :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always appreciate the time and effort that goes into providing the weekly highlights as you do.
I bet you get a zillion views of your posts but, sadly, you don't seem to gather the 'likes' these posts deserve. Not that, I'm sure, you give a flying, but i just want to thank you for your tireless work in providing these opposition- sanitised highlights. :thumbsu:

Always appreciate the time and effort that goes into providing the weekly highlights as you do.
I bet you get a zillion views of your posts but, sadly, you don't seem to gather the 'likes' these posts deserve. Not that, I'm sure, you give a flying, but i just want to thank you for your tireless work in providing these opposition- sanitised highlights. :thumbsu:
Thanks IB, I enjoy doing these videos but I love the support I get from both the YouTube and BigFooty communities. Motivates me to furthering the channel more into a Hawthorn almanac!

And that, my friends, is an example of why the AFL administration is despised by the grassroots fans. They quietly dropped the 'free' replays which used to be available on afl.com and jack-boot actions like the above is further proof. It's all about the $. :cool:

Just wandering around the forums and saw this post, but my own Carlton channel has been getting hammered by AFL copyright notices and video takedowns than any year previously. I actually suspect Foxtel and Seven and the clubs themselves more than the AFL for the simple reason that match highlights and most match footage still seems to be ok (as in the AFL plant a copyright notice over it and claim advertising revenue, but generally dont issue a takedown), whereas its Seven and Fox interviews and other bits and pieces that are getting taken down - and more and more clubs are posting these to their own sites. Im personally on two strikes at the moment and they wont clear for another 6 months - hit me again and its 6 years of work gone down the drain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back