Review Hawthorn Video Highlights

Remove this Banner Ad

How could they ban the Geelong vid, but allow the pies. Only explanation I can come up with is there is something they don't wan't us to see.
From memory, anyone can file a copyright claim via YouTube so could have been a Geelong fan for all we know unless YouTube has changed their policy. Either way it's annoying and I imagine Hawthorn23 has encountered this before.

From memory, anyone can file a copyright claim via YouTube so could have been a Geelong fan for all we know unless YouTube has changed their policy. Either way it's annoying and I imagine Hawthorn23 has encountered this before.
I think I included too much footage, very annoying as I have to re upload

I think I included too much footage, very annoying as I have to re upload
Turns out the AFL blocked it. The clips in the video can only be 30 seconds in length and I apparently exceeded it. I know didn’t however because I’m super careful. The re-upload will be up tonight.

Turns out the AFL blocked it. The clips in the video can only be 30 seconds in length and I apparently exceeded it. I know didn’t however because I’m super careful. The re-upload will be up tonight.

Seems like a lot more AFL videos on YouTube on their official site.

They’re muscling in on your territory.
They should stay the hell out!

Keep up the good work.
;)

I would have thought youtube themselves blocked it because it contains footage of geelong, and who wants to see that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Howdy folks,

My YouTube channel has released a new video nominating five breakout players from this season and ya boy James Sicily made the list. Here is the link incase anyone wants to check it out! Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back