Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Roos by a fair bit

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks vulnerable.

Unfortunately North don't look capable

We've been vulnerable all season. In saying that though you don't want to play Hawthorn after a loss. :p

Hawthorn's average winning margin the last 5 years the next game after a loss is over 50 points.

Jet.

Hard to make a case for us to win this.

Well the fact that Hawthorn aren't travelling too well either almost makes this a 50/50 game. I think it will be a tight first half with Hawthorn winning by 3-4 goals.

North Melbourne really are missing Shaun Higgins and Luke McDonald. In particular Higgins who's creativity and skills across half forward gives North Melbourne a dangerous match winner.

We've been vulnerable all season. In saying that though you don't want to play Hawthorn after a loss. :p

Hawthorn's average winning margin the last 5 years the next game after a loss is over 50 points.

What's your biggest winning margin this year?
Our biggest loss was 33pts against the Cats, could be in danger today.

Hawks vulnerable.

Unfortunately North don't look capable

You realise that if North win it effectively kills your finals chances? Pretty sure the Saints are still a mathematical chance to make it if they can do the impossible tonight and beat Sydney!

What's your biggest winning margin this year?
Our biggest loss was 33pts against the Cats, could be in danger today.

108 points against Essendon. I doubt this will be a blowout either way. North have a lot to play for and given how they've matched Hawthorn fairly well over the years almost makes this encounter another close game.

Well the fact that Hawthorn aren't travelling too well either almost makes this a 50/50 game. I think it will be a tight first half with Hawthorn winning by 3-4 goals.

North Melbourne really are missing Shaun Higgins and Luke McDonald. In particular Higgins who's creativity and skills across half forward gives North Melbourne a dangerous match winner.
$1.28 favs and rightly so. Brown and Thompson out really hurts. I just don't see where our goals come from.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll never forget R16 2014 when our own supporters gave us no chance.
As we brought Scott Mcmahon & Liam Anthony into the side and ended up winning by 20pts

Similar story earlier this year, when we fielded our youngest line up in a long time & were missing Swallow & Cunnington.
Our engine room was made up a first gamer, Farren Ray, Trent Dumont & it helped that Daniel Wells was in beast mode that night.
Still we lost by 9pts, had we kicked straight we probably would on won.

$1.28 favs and rightly so. Brown and Thompson out really hurts. I just don't see where our goals come from.

Ben Brown is a huge out. One of North's most important players who's been arguably your best forward this year.

North Melbourne can cover the loss of Thompson as Hawthorn's forward-line is relatively small.

I think it's going to be a tough game - both forward lines looking suspect so goals could be a problem. Glad to see some of the old heads back.

Big congratulations to Ryan Burton on his debut - been a long difficult journey to date, so hopefully it's on and up from here. Good luck

Back