Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Roos by a bit

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Roos by a fair bit

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it just me or in every single North game does this seems to be more biff than average. They love a scrap
We like to niggle. It's harmless push and shove. You beat us up last year so we have tried to make a statement in our games. We haven't lost many to suspension this year so it's all within the rules.

Lol - he had 29 touches. 7 marks and 6 tackles. Beveridge would give him 10 coaches votes. Terrible call.
I've seen better disposal and better coordination from a toddler. Where was he when Hawthorn put the foot down in the first quarter ? And the last 10 minutes ? His skills are reserves grade standard.

I agree he has to stay and get more and more game time. Because when he does read the flight and when he practices kicking to a better level, he will murder some sides by himself.

U worried he showed a potential flaw? Not sure there are many like him but the Hawk defence seemed s little unsure what to do a lot.

Having said that not many flaws to find!

I've seen better disposal and better coordination from a toddler. Where was he when Hawthorn put the foot down in the first quarter ? And the last 10 minutes ? His skills are reserves grade standard.
Things could be worse - see Tom Boyd. His concrete hands are worse than Swallows skills.

Things could be worse - see Tom Boyd. His concrete hands are worse than Swallows skills.
Boyd is a 20 year old. #1 draft pick. Much higher scope for improvement. But unfortunately for you blokes Scott is too proud to realise how awful Swallow really is.

Norths talks destroying a small hawk line up

Norths talls yes...
We have trouble against the big guys that can jump. Ceglar and McEvoy couldn't mark that well today. Tired , get Jack. F. as a standing power forward fifty metre line, pack cruncher.

He's big bloke!!!

Against clubs that we may need some marking power against or just to break packs up get the ball to the ground.

Big bombs into the forward line? If you can't mark them, they are no good, we usually work our way in with footy smarts , but sometimes we don't, and at the moment we don't seem to be able to out mark many from a high in coming kick?

I hate umpire bashing and excuses.

Neutral supporters still want a team to win so they have a bias view. Most supporters when getting out played sook about every decision and non decision. For every umpire mistake there is 50 player mistakes - yet somehow the umpires have a bigger impact.

Hawks are an amazing well drilled side - they don't get favoured - they are just better and umpires are used as a poor excuse.

Agree, the umpires will never be perfect, in any match, both sides will get soft frees or frees will be missed. more games are lost due to poor goal kicking accuracy than due to mistakes by the umps.

So how long has it been since boundary umpires could throw the distance they're meant to throw the ball in?

Or are packs just further into the ground?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The diff between the 2 sides is the Bont. If he'd been playing for Norph then they would have much much closer.

U worried he showed a potential flaw? Not sure there are many like him but the Hawk defence seemed s little unsure what to do a lot.

Having said that not many flaws to find!

No, no flaws, just lots of practice for him. Kicking, and marking, with his eyes learning to judge when to leap. Its taken a while but this bloke always looked like a future very dangerous big man .

Perseverance and lots of practice, his physical presence is ok now but when he puts his skills into full tilt , he will be damn near unbeatable.

The only thing I'd ask is how is his aerobic fitness, did he get tired later today?

I hate umpire bashing and excuses.

Neutral supporters still want a team to win so they have a bias view. Most supporters when getting out played sook about every decision and non decision. For every umpire mistake there is 50 player mistakes - yet somehow the umpires have a bigger impact.

Hawks are an amazing well drilled side - they don't get favoured - they are just better and umpires are used as a poor excuse.

This line of thinking is starting to creep into BigFooty GD threads more and more and I like it.

Then again, maybe the ignore button is doing its job!

Great deflection. You are a battler that's for sure

The King of deflection and proves what he knows by still having a crack at Bont.

Would straight up walk into their team as Captain and best player and apparently he is a dud

But Tom Boyd and 1954 and blah blah

Without doubt the worst 9-0 AFL team in history and could be the worst in all of sports.

And where are his mates Rod and co today?

Spent all last night in the dogs/pies thread and nowhere to be seen today. Just like their team front runners and down hill skiers.

And let's not forget Liam Picken is still on a list.

How is that even an insult? Scraping the barrel to take shots now, he would walk into your midfield!

A heart and soul player that would get a game at pretty much every club, as well as being someone who will always give 100% no matter what.

How is that even an insult? Scraping the barrel to take shots now, he would walk into your midfield!

A heart and soul player that would get a game at pretty much every club, as well as being someone who will always give 100% no matter what.

How many opposition supporters would take Picken before Swallow?

I'm tipping at least 50% and he is the captain of the titanic

Back